Chapter 13

It's been a month since me and Jinxx and have gotten together, and I felt like my life was finally worth living.  Jinxx cured me of any doubts that I had, and Madison and I have been closer then ever.  Jinxx's band was working on new music, and he would come over to my house and play some of the chords.  I felt great getting to hear some of Black Veil Brides music before anyone else.

I got a call one day, though, from Madison and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jane.." Madison sounded like she was crying.

"Hey, what is it, Madison?" I asked her, getting a little nervous. 

"Umm..D-do you think y-you could pick s-something up for m-me?" She asked me, her voice cracking in places.

"Yeah of course, what is it that you need?"

"....A p-pregnancy test.." She almost whispered.

I froze, "What the hell have you been doing?"

"I-I'll tell you..when y-you get here.." She hung up the phone.

I shook my head and grabbed my purse and went to the nearest Walgreen's to get her a pregnancy test.  I drove to her house then, trying to think of things I could say to her without freaking out completely.  Madison answered the door, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"O-oh thank God y-you're here.." She said.

I went inside and handed her the pregnancy test, "It better fucking be negative" was all I responded to her.

I waited in her living room, it having been cleaned since the last time I was here.  She came downstairs, smiling a little bit.

"It's negative.." She said quietly.

I shook my head a little, "Why did you think you were pregnant in the first place?  And who do you think could have gotten you pregnant?"

Madison looked down, "W-well..my "you know what" is late,  and umm..." She trailed off.

"What else?" I asked her.

"I-it would have been from..Ashley.." She said real quietly, looking down.

I stared at her, "So..you've been sleeping around with Ashley?"

She nodded a little.  I could tell she was nervous.

I sighed a little, "At least it's better than you hanging around with the drug addicts."

She smiled a little at me, "Yeah..I guess so."

"So does this mean that you're dating then?" I asked her.

She just shrugged a little, "I don't really know actually."

I nodded, "Well I can talk to him if you'd like about it, but I actually have to get going.  Jinxx is coming over later, and I need to go but food for tonight."

Madison wiggled her eyebrows at me playfully, "Ooooh, you guys in the sex stage yet?"

I immediately turned red, "No! It's only been a month! You know what I'm leaving, goodbye!" I went for the door.

"Tell me how it goes tonight!" Madison yelled as I left.

I gave her the finger as I left, and I could hear her laughter as I shut the door.

---------

I pulled into the Pick N Save parking lot and went inside, getting a cart.  I pulled out a list of the things that I needed, and I went down the aisles that I needed to.