Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning, my head resting on Jinxx's chest. He felt warm, and I smiled happily, breathing him in. He stirred a little, and his eyes fluttered open as he looked up at me. He smiled, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Good morning." He said softly, his voice still heavy with sleep.

I smiled softly and murmured back, "Good morning.:

Jinxx slowly sat up, his hair a total mess. I giggled as he gave me a confused look. I reached up and tried to smooth his hair down.

"You have really bad bed head in the morning." I giggled.

Jinxx laughed softly, "Oh well."

I grinned at him then, "You also snore a lot."

Jinxx smirked then, "I didn't say I was perfect, you know."

I smiled, "But you're perfect to me." I leaned over and pecked his lips.

He smiled and pecked me back, and got out of bed, "What do you want for breakfast?"

I shrugged a little, "It doesn't matter to me. But hey while you make breakfast, would it be alright if I used your shower?"

Jinxx smiled, "Go ahead, sweet heart." He left the room then to go make the food.

I quick went over to check my phone, and I saw that I had a message from Madison.

Thanks so much for informing me about your new life. I guess hanging out every weekend means nothing to you anymore.

I read the message and felt like I was going to throw up. I realized the more I hung out with Jinxx, the less I hung out with Madison. I then thought about how many times I've blown her off to hang out with Jinxx. I felt like such a terrible friend. She sticks up for me my whole life, and I can't even return her the favor of at least seeing her once a week.

I went into the shower to think some things off. I knew I shouldn't be staying here much longer, and I really needed to talk to Madison.

I went out into the kitchen when I was done, and I faked a smile for Jinxx, so he wouldn't think anything was wrong. Unfortunately, he saw right through me.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked me.

I shook my head a little bit, and I looked down. I felt Jinxx's arms go around me then and scoot into my chair. I crawled into his lap and pressed my face into his neck.

"What's the matter, Jane?" He murmured softly into my ear.

"Its Madison.." I murmured back.

"What about her?"

I looked up at him and said softly, "I've kind of been blowing her off I guess you can say, and she sent me a text saying about how I blow her off, and I don't know, I just feel like a terrible friend. I mean she's been like my only friend for the longest time ever."

Jinxx kissed my neck softly and murmured, "I'm sorry, Jane. I know you feel like a bad friend right now, but that doesn't make you a bad person. I know we've been hanging out a lot, but I think that you and Madison should spend a weekend together to work things out."

I nodded a little, "Alright.." I smiled a little then, "but I'll miss you so much."

Jinxx smiled down at me, "I'll miss you too, sweet heart."

Jinxx reached for my fork and knife and gently cut a piece of the pancakes that he made, and he put it up to my mouth. I smiled and gently ate it off of the fork. I usually see these kinds of things in movies, and I never thought anything like this would happen to me. We ended up feeding each other breakfast, and it was the cutest experience that I ever shared with a guy.