Chapter 9

They spent the whole of saturday and Sunday together just talking to each other about their wrestling journeys and all the accomplishments they made while they were still in the ring

The following week Rebecca went to California because she received a call from one of the producers to come and see them at HQ to discuss her future with WWE.

After meeting with them we went to talk to her therapist to recap what has been happing with her the past few weeks.

She told the Dr about meeting Colby and how she feels about him.

"Do you feel about Mr Lopez, Ms Quin." The doctor asked

"I don't doc he was there for when Luke and I Broke up laterally he was there, we've gotton much closer over the past week but i'm not looking to be in a new relationship I just want have a little fun before I commit to anything serious. He is a great person  and fun to hangout with and we have a strong connection" she said and the doctor noded.

She went on talking about her retirement and her family drama and all that.

Colby on the other hand was on the phone talking to Joe about meeting Rebecca and the events that happened over the week before. He was teaching a class before he got a phone call from Rebecca.

"Colby I've been missing you so much and I've got some good news"she said excitedly.

"Well hello to you to Rebecca, i missed you too? well that's great now whats up? He said

"So I just came talking with my bosses  they said my neck is healing slowly and I can be able to train but not too much" She said.

"So now you can come and train some of the students and scold them for doing something wrong" he claimed while examing the students.

"Yeah I'm a very bossy when it comes to certain things and teaching is one of them" she giggled

"Might as well as give them a head start in warning" he teased "So when are you coming back"

"Today and tomorrow I will be busy so I guess either Wednesday or Thursday, omg Colby I'm so bored right now Ahh" she moaned.

"You know what I do when I get bored "he asked.

"What" she replied.

"I journal, I jot down my feelings and all that stuff" he said and moved into his office.

"Like dear diary this and dear diary that" she said.

"Yeah sort of but without the dear diary nonsense" he said " trust me becks it will work, it will keep you busy, well depends on how much your writting about" he said while resting his legs on the desk

"Ok I will take your word for it lad and hey, when I come back can me and you like go out" she asked nervously

'Like a date" he asked and got up excitedly.

"No not really but just as two friends going out to have lunch or something" she was hesitant to continue but she could almost sense Colby's spirits dropping.

"Oh yeah sure how about the Pier? He asked and you could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"That be great I love hanging around the Pier, oh I have to go duty calls I can't wait to see you" she said.

"Cant wait to see you too, bye " he hanged up and went to back to the ring.

" Bye" she said on the other side.

He went about his usaual day untill he closed down the academy for the night. He got in the car and drove straight home. He took a quick shower and rememberd his journal that was stored in the locked room that nobody had access to but himself only.
He went to his closet and found an empty shoe box filled up with old stuff, he searched through the box and found the key; the key to the locked room. He walked through the hallway untill he reached the door.

He put the key inside and unlocked the door, as soon as he walked in he could feel the cold air touch his warm skin. A gust of memories filled his head but he just shook it of he continued to walk around untill he reached the closet, opened it and slowly took out this black leather object and said to himself

"Its been a while since I used you"