Introduction

Hi my dear readers!

Welcome to my first ever short story! To be honest, I don't know where to begin with this story and this was been a draft in almost for two years! Yeah. It was kinda a long time if you ask me! Haha.

I don't know what force me to do this thing. I guess I need to try a new genre and breathe some better atmosphere like this one.

Anyway, this story will only contain ten chapters and I will not go further than that since I can't do a long novel (30 chapters) The ten chapters will be written in the first point of view.

Please bear with me since I'm kinda slow when it comes on updating chapters! Haha. (seriously)

December 8 2019

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please lower your standards when you're about to read my story. This is my first time to write a story that contains chapters. I am still learning to write and the following chapters has grammatical errors.

Lastly. You guys can help me to be a better writer by pointing out some mistakes when you are reading this book.

That's all thank you.

- MmTt11 :)

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or creative derivative works from or exploit the contents of the story in any way.

Title: Last Light
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy

Happy Reading Everyone!! ✨✨