Chapter 2

(Important Notice: Beware Of Grammatical Errors)

APOLLO

Something cold splashed over my face. I woke up in a sudden surprise. A dark cloudy sky came into my view. Heavy raindrops continued to fall down into me. I tried to move my body though I felt weak to make any movement. I could hear my heartbeat pounded fast and I hardly breathe at this moment.

A realization sunk deep inside my mind. I was outside the house while my already soaked body laid in the middle of street.

Wait. Why I was here in the first place?  What exactly had happened before I sleep with Aunt Jonah?

Auntie. Where is she? Does she know I'm here outside?

I started to freak out, and my mind went totally blank as hell. In short, I was messed up so bad.Then a familiar voice shouted my name.

"Apollo? Where are you?" She said in frantic tone.

I tried to speak up to response. No words came out from my mouth like there was a quick sand inside my throat, blocking me to reply. Panic began to spread wide into my system. I felt my chest had rise and fall like a crazy roller coaster.

I wanted to scream for her name. I wanted to tell her that I was here, and alive while the waves of distress had drowned me into the sea of silence.

"Apollo dear? Can you hear me?" Her voice was about to crack, any minute she would cry and broke down into tears.

I used all of my remaining strength to stand up from my own. I bit my lip as I could feel the severe pain stung deep in my both thighs. When a small white light in the far end had caught my eyes in relief. Maybe it was my Aunt Jonah! Maybe she is near in the streets and She was tirelessly searching for me the whole time. I just hoped she would not go farther.

Every step I made was the sharp pain I felt. I tried to walk slowly even my body was too weak. A miracle had showered upon me when I heard myself screaming for her name.

"Auntie! I'm here! Help me!" I said almost in a high pitch voice, and it was enough to catch the attention of my aunt.

The small light became bigger and brighter, as it blurred my eyesight. I immediately covered my face with two of my hands. When I felt my aunt hugged me tight, and I could sense of fear that grew inside of her.

"Apollo I thought I was about to lose you. It almost gave me a heart attack!" Aunt Jonah sobbed recklessly into my shoulder.

"Auntie. What's going on? Why you are acting so strange? And what exactly happened?" I exclaimed dramatically while my eyes are widened in bewilderment.

"They tried to take you away from me, Apollo, they come back again for us!" she stammered, and every words was hard for her to pronounce, since the fear had controlled her emotions.

"Who are those people auntie!? Tell me please!" I demanded, while I shook both of her shoulders just to have the answer from her.

"Apollo, they are the one's who killed your parents, and they were also here to catch you!" she blurted out while the tears flooded down to her wet cheeks.

Her words was enough to pause me in a deaf silence. Tears began to trickle down from my eyelids. I didn't know how to react to her, and all I know is the memories of the my bloody past is still chasing us.

This couldn't be true. I wanted tell myself that was all an illusion, another nightmare to wreck our peaceful minds. But hearing those bold words from my auntie made my world stumbling down into the depths of horror and distress.