Chapter 5

(Important Notice: Beware Of Grammatical Errors)

APOLLO

Oh no I'm doomed.

Those four words alarmed me. It shook my entire world into chaos. I was completely scared at the scene before me. Thoughts wrestled inside my mind. I was mess up so bad. I don't know what esle to avoid the flying object, which was about to make a hard collision on me.

I stood there. shocked, my heart beat raced extremely fast like it was an over speeding car, any minute it was about to crash on the wall of distress, as I couldn't breathe properly, while, my chest had rise and fall.

I have never seen a flying object in my whole life. Well, I'd read before tons of horror books about things floating peculiarly in the mid air and, things are getting pretty real. So fucking real.

When one of the broken lampshades went flying at my direction. Shit.

I closed my eyes, when the memories had flashed back inside my mind, the happy moments I spent with my auntie and the good times that we both shared together was all coming back at me .

I don't know if this was my tragic end here on earth or maybe this was my fate to die young in a disturbing way and much worst than I really thought it was.

My knees began to tremble like a wobble jelly, I could feel my hands are shaking, as I cried, while, I was covered by blankets of silence.

I prayed numerous times, hoping it will stop flying, and vanish in the air in front of me.

Please dissappear at once, and don't be hard on me.

I had to save my Aunt Jonah from the bad guys.

I had to protect the light kingdom away from the darkness.

Lastly, I had to do this alone because the world was depending on me.

My heart skipped a beat when I could feel a spirit of light inside of me, like it was about to unleash from its deep slumber. I could the brightness blinding vividly on my closed eyes. 

I heard a soft noise along with a mild explosion like a colorful confetti, as I slowly opened my eyes, and that moment, I gasped in surprise.

The broken lampshade had dissappear magically in the air before me. Holy shit.

I breathe and I touched my chest, panting to hold some fresh air. I was clueless after what I've had done.

Did I have a power inside of me all along?

Why it came out of nowhere?

My thoughts was crumbled to dusts, when I heard the two guys talked in a furious tone.

"How did he do that?" The guy who wore eye glasses was stunned in amazement.

"I don't know, and I guess that was his hidden power or something," the blond guys replied.

"Anyway we must not lose the trace of him. We need to capture him before he goes to the light kingdom," the guy who wore eyeglasses said, while his eyes stared at me coldy.

His stares gave me chills. Hell, what are those guys anyway? Reapers?

"Let's get him." the blond guy demanded, he raised his hand, and began to control another broken lampshade, and it was floating above in the air.