Why me?

My name is Aki Nguyen and I am 26 years old and my sister's name is Haru Nguyen and she is now 20 years old. My parents were druggies since me and my sister were born. They never worked, paid bills, or took care of us. They borrowed money from the Mafia and never paid them back which ended them having thousands of dollars in debt. With the money debt increasing and the pressure from the Mafia, they couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide in front of me while my sister was sleeping. My sister was only 3 at the time and she didn't understand what was going on, but she always relied on me.  The way we lived made me want to change my life and my little sister's. So I vowed that I would work my butt to pay off the debt that my parents left for us so that my sister can live a happy life.

 So I focused on my schooling. I have always been a fast learner which made school life pretty easy. When I was a freshman in high school I was only 10 years old and when I graduated I was 13. Afterward, I went straight to college and I graduated  2 years ahead of my class with the highest honors and started my own company that grew greatly overnight. I spoiled my sister with everything she desired and made sure she never knew pain. I found the love of my life but sadly gave it up so that my sister could be happy instead.

So why did I end up like this? Why did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this kind of death?

Aki: "W-Why?" I said while I was on the cold ground coughing up my own blood. I stared into the eyes of my killer and felt only betrayal. 

Haru: "Because I hate you!"

Aki: "Why? I did everything for you."

Haru: "Everything? THEY WHERE ARE MY PARENTS! YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME!" She said with tears rolling done her face as she was holding a bloody knife. "YOU ALWAYS TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

Aki: "What have I took?" I said with a weak voice.

Haru: "You took him from me! I was supposed to be the one that he loves but he loves you instead! So once you are gone he is MINE! ALL MINE!" She said with a crazed look on her face. She slowly bent down to my face and held the knife to my heart.

Aki: "Who did I take?"

Haru: "You don't know?" A slight smile formed on her face when those words left my mouth. "Good you will never know."

Aki: "Haru."

Haru: "I hope you have a wonderful time in hell my dear older brother." She said with the most innocent smile. She slowly raised the knife and plunged it in my heart.

I thought the pain from the knife would have hurt but instead, I felt nothing. I was broken like a china doll that fell on the floor. I couldn't tell what was happening.  I couldn't tell if seconds or minutes were going by. All I could tell is that the person in front of me was not my sister, but someone else entirely. I could feel my eyelids becoming heavy and my body was going cold. I wanted to say something to my sister before I left. I didn't want to leave before saying it. I have to say it.