Meeting you

"From now on Aki will be called Haneul"

"JIN'S PROV"

My name is Jin Dongfang and I am the only heir to Diamond Company. People describe me as a cold heart CEO that never smiles. My eyes can make anyone giver in fear and fright. I have not been with anyone in my life because they are nothing but disgusting gold diggers that want me for my power like my Step-mother.  I have only been away for a couple of years I just found out that woman convinced my father to take in an orphaned child. I wouldn't be surprised if that was her bastard child. I could imagine him with an arrogant look and a voice just like hers and wanting their money and power himself. I promised my mother and myself I would save my father form that woman and her bastard at all costs.  

Driver: "Sir we have arrived."

Jin: "Take my things to my room.'

Driver: "Yes Sir!"

As I started to walk to the front door  I heard the most terrifying scream and cries for help. I didn't know who it was but fear struck me. For once in my life I was afraid. I  quickly ran to the door and started to unlock it as fast as I could. I couldn't get the damn thing in so I kicked the door down with all my might and it flew open with a loud bang. One it was open I took out my gun and followed the screams. Once I got to the living room the sight I saw made my blood boil. There were two servants beating a small child in the living room of my house. They slowly turned around and they fell on the floor with fear that covered their whole body. The boy slowly faced me and started to cry.

Haneul: "Please help me.......please.....

I walk over to the small boy and noticed he had past out.

Jin: "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I turned my face to them and they did not answer my question.

Servent 1: "W-we.....we are d-doing our job sir."

Jin: "Your job?"

Servent 2: "Y-yES SIR."

Jin: "What is your job exactly?

They both stay quiet when I asked this question. As I was going to speak once more the boy n my arms started to whimper. I looked at the boy and pulled him closer to my chest. I need to treat this boy or he would be in more pain.

Jin: "I will deal with you two later." I said in a deadly tone."And don't think about trying to escape because I can always find you." As I start to walk away they both plead for me to show mercy.

Jin: "Show you mercy? DID YOU SHOW THIS BOY MERCY?" Both of them went quiet and started to shiver. 

I took the boy upstairs to my room and laid him down on my bed. I started to pull his jacket and shirt off so I could see the damage and I was appalled. He had open wounds and bruises all over his body I dressed his wounds and wrapped his chest and arms. He looked malnourished and dehydrated.  As I scanned his body one more I noticed he was wearing a mask on his face. As I reached for his face and I gently removed it and my heart fluttered at the sight of the boy.  He was the most beautiful creature I ever saw. His white hair matched his pure white skin and his plump red lips and his long black eyelashes. I caressed his face and placed my hand on his cheek when he suddenly started to flutter his eyes open. 

'SHIT HE GONNA THINK I AM A PERVERT!'

"HANEUL'S PROV"

I knew I was waking up because I started to feel pain shoot threw my body. It wasn't as bad as early which had me confused. I felt someone's hand caress my face and soon it stop with it cupping my left cheek. It felt warm and nice against my skin. I start to flutter my eyes open and it takes a few seconds to my eyes to adjust to the light.  Once I opened my eyes I saw the most handsome man in my life is in front of me.  'FCK ME!'

He looked like a sex god that just descended from heaven

He looked like a sex god that just descended from heaven. He literally screamed pheromones.  His dark brown eyes looked like they were staring into my soul. And his hand on my face felt warm and safe. 

'Angel who is this and where am I?'

'This is the male lead and you're in his room Host'

'Not bad. Okay, let the acting commence.'

'Good luck Host!'

"JIN'S PROV"

When the boy opened his eyes I couldn't help but be drawn to them. They looked like the purest blue diamond and I couldn't draw my eyes away. When you looked at them they screamed protect me. The boy was the first one to look away and his eyes darted all over the room. His chest started to go up and down like he was having a panic attack. I grabbed the boy and pulled him to my chest and wrapped my arms around him. Slowly the boys breathing settled down and I let him go.

Jin: "Are you okay?"

Haneul: "Y-yes......."

Jin: "Can you tell me why those two servants beat you?"

Haneul: "I came downstairs for food and they said I was a thief." 

He started to form tears in his eyes as he looked down. I pulled his chin up so he could stare at me.

Jin: "Don't look away from me please?"

He simply nodded his head. 

Jin: "What's your name?"

Haneul: "My name is H-Haneul."

Shit! Isn't that the name of the boy that woman brought home? He looks nothing like her at all. His voice is sweet unlike hers, His eyes are innocent unlike hers, and he is the most beautiful thing unlike her. They can't be related. Then his voice snapped me out of my daze.

Haneul: "W-Who are y-you? 

He said while fidgeting in front of me. 

Jin: "You can me Jin love."

Once I said love the boy's face turned bright red and he looked away. His action was so cute that the only thing I could think about when I saw him was 

MY BUNNY!

So guys what did you think about Jin's Prov? Did you like it? I hope so. Please comment down below and please vote! Love you, my readers!  Oh and sorry if this is shorter than the other two. I will try to make them longer. 0^0