Update!

Hey readers it is your girl Haru. I know that this is not a new chapter but right now I am having writers block. I am sorry I have not updated new chapters recently but I am trying my hardest right now. There is so much going on in my mind that haven't I thought of and I am trying to knock it into my head. I am going to try my best to update a new chapter this week or the next. I thank you guys for your patience and support and I will not give up on this story like I sometimes do. (-_-)Also I wanted to get ya'lls opinions on the ARCS that will come up!

1: World of Magic

2: King of the Screen

3: Back into the Apocalypse

4: Alpha and Omega Universe

So do you guys think that they are okay or do you want something else? Or do you have anyother ideas that I could also write about?

Again thank you for your support! You guys have no idea how much it motivates me to continue to write stories. Also I do apologize about any mistakes or misspelled words in my story. I was never the one for grammar in school and once I complete my first ARC and I will go back and redo the errors in my story. I hope you guys stay safe during this time and stay the way you are because you are bueatiful! Bye my lovely readers for now!

Till next Time!