🌼

As they were approaching the exit of the tunnel, Moomin and Snufkin felt a chill go down their spines.

"Snufkin? Does it seem a bit cold?" Moomin asked.

"Yes. But don't worry, it's probably just the wind coming from the exit." Snufkin replied. They carried on walking until they could see the outside.

"Wait." Moomin said "is that.. ice?" Suddenly his torch went out and they heard a rumbling come from beside them in the bushes. Soon, they saw a huge pitch black creature emerge from the bushes. The Groke. "Run!" Moomin yelled. He tried to run but was standing on ice so he fell over, Snufkin helped him up.

"Come on! It'll be quicker if we skate!" Snufkin said. Moomin remembered from last time they met the Groke how to skate. They zoomed past the trees, quickly getting away from the groak. Moomin tried to stop but Snufkin didn't notice him and slammed right into Moomin! They both went flying into the air and landed on top of each other, still on the ice. They embarrassingly kept sliding downhill until there was a bump in the ice, once again they went high up into the air. Snufkin tumbled onto his side in the grass whereas Moomin went head first into the bushes to the side of Snufkin. Snufkin got up and went to help Moomin. "Moomintroll? Moomintroll are you alright?" He searched through the bushes to try and find his friend.

"Over here!" Snufkin heard a voice come from a nearby tree and went to investigate. He found Moomin sitting by the bottom of a tree rubbing his head.

"Are you alright?" Asked Snufkin

"Yeah, I'm fine." Moomin looked back up at the tree then a look of horror came across his face. "We have to go."

"What?" Snufkin asked "why?"

"I recognize this tree, we have to leave. Now."

"Why? It's just a normal tree!"

"Well yes, but actually no." He paused. "You know that one time where you wanted us to fill Moominvalley with crime?" Snufkin nodded "well he does most of it, and I will murder him if I see him."