Fooled

I was stupid to believed your words are real. Didn't knew you're capable of cheating. We we're very okay back then and yet you're still entertaining other girls. Fooled by your words and actions that meant nothing, do you actually do that to your so called "love"? when in fact you're just blind on the idea that I was there. I had accept you for who you are, accept your flaws and issues in life. While I was digging the best of you, you're enjoying yourself on my company. Drowned by your eyes that meant nothing by the things you have done. I was a fool to believe your stupid lies and yet I can't even hate you for what you've done. It's clear now, why you left me multiple times that it doesn't affect you while I was tearing apart, it is because you're just using me to complete the broken pieces of your soul. When you feel like you're alone, you will come to my path and when you feel like you're superior you will leave me again without explanation and without proper goodbyes. After all this time I have found the closure I wanted, it all started with a lie so it ended without goodbyes. Things have gotten so messed up but I can say that it was a beautiful disaster. A beaut that help me grow and accept different perspectives in life. I have loved you for so long to the point that I lost myself. Soon enough, I will look into your eyes without the burden of yesterday. Thankful that we crossed paths but now we've chose the path with a different direction. Thank you for everything, I may or may not talk to you but always remember that I care, I always do. When you started to walk away from me, you actually took some pieces of my heart, a piece that may not complete me but will help me adapt to its environment. I love you still but not to the point that I will let myself be used again. Let's cheer for the ones that we lost but help us grow.