Mew-two blue.

Echo, stared at his Chief and smiled. "What are your plans, sir?"
Chief Croc, got up And walk towards Echo. "You know what happens to bad boys? Dontcha'?"
"N-no, sir." Echo looked at the his Chief in fear. His pupils dilated and fight mode was active. Echo held it back to prevent damage to his Chief.
Chief laughed quietly. "Well, you're up for a treat."
Chief croc, gave Echo a file and smiled.
Echo, looked at the file on his chief's hands and back at the Chief. Echo, still in fight mode. Got up and look at his Chief. "Why you need to scare me like this, sir. I am in fight mode, and I am afraid to hurt you."
Chief croc smiled. "Funny kid. You are here to please me. This is how you are going to do it. Or I will make you do it under the table."  He shoves the file on Echo's chest. "Don't you ever show this attitude towards me ever again. Do I make myself clear?"
He stood with his arms crossed, staring at Echo with his eyes.
Echo, sat back down. Chief Croc's eyes followed. Echo, looked down and sighed. "I am sorry, sir."
Chief Croc, smiled. "Good boy, now make me proud."
Echo got up and salutes. He opened the file and it was Mew-two. Echo, ears fell down and looked at his Chief. "Sir."
"Just do it." Chief walked back to his desk and sit down.
Echo, looked at the file again. "This is my boyfriend. This can't be." Echo thought to himself.

Echo, begin to drive. Echo, looked at the file and frowned. "Mew-two has a class C. On what?"

Mew-two, stared at the roads and smiled a bit. "Nothing is better then seeing the roads pass by." He inhaled the fresh air. "The smell of gasoline burn from these metal machines. They have really affected our atmosphere. Might as well destroy them myself."
Mew-two's eye begin to glow. Smoke start from his three fingers. "Now it's time to end them all!" Mew-two begin to float up and made the ball of electricity increases by the second. As he about to strike. A cop car arrives.
Mewtwo, looks at the car intensively and study the car. Came out a familiar figure, he was able to recognize the Roo From the distance where he was from. Mew-two, eyes widen "echo."
Echo, looked at mewtwo in the air. He frowned. "I trust you."
Mewtwo was in the air. His anger arises from his eyes. The glowing eyes increase as his anger towards echo. There was no reason for Echo to Be here. "Mewtwo, what are you doing?"
Mew-two, slowly made his way down as his powers faded away. "The cars have cause such  destruction to the atmosphere. I wanted to smoke the atmosphere clean."
Echo, looked at Mewtwo in disappointment. "You have a class C, on your record."
"It's not me."  Mewtwo looked at Echo. "Your file shows another Mewtwo, AKA Mewtwo Blue. The strongest creature in the world. Even, when we fight. I am weak."
Echo, looked at his file and back at Mew-two. "Impossible." He reads the description and it reads "BLUE"
Echo frowned, "who's this blue guy?"
Mewtwo, has his head down and his hands in a fist. "He's so strong that he can beat me in a fight. He's located in the motherboard. Where the blobs are."
Echo's eyes dilated and had a memory of king avast. Mewtwo look up at Echo and frowned. "I know who you're dealing with."
"I got to let my chief know!" Echo hugged Mewtwo and ran back to his cop car.
"Now back to meditating." Mewtwo Close his eyes and begin to float again. He turns blue around his tail. "Of course it's me."

Echo, drove back, parked his car and ran to the Chief's office. Echo knocked.
"Come right in." Chief croc smiled.
Echo, looked at the floor trying to catch his breath. "Sir, Mewtwo my boyfriend. He's not the guy we are looking for. It's Mewtwo BLUE and he's located back in the motherboard." Echo looked at his Chief.
"You don't know your boyfriend. He's the BLUE. We have monitor him for a long time." Chief Croc sit up on his chair. "You are blind by this. If you want to go back to the motherboard you can. You probably won't like it."
"Anything to please you, sir." Echo looked at his Chief and begged.
"Go for it." Chief Croc smiled.
Echo salutes and made his way to the motherboard and looked at the place again. Echo walks in and looked around. It was the same place. It never change. Echo gets knocked out by the minions and he gets dragged to the king.
Echo awakens and sees the king. "Sir, please." Echo begged.
"So, you came back. I knew you missed me." King avast smiled and add a collar to Echo. "Now you shall not escape my eyes ever. Now surrender yourself to me."
Echo, looked down and surrendered himself. "I cane to fight BLUE.
"We don't have a blue. Mewtwo is Mewtwo. He makes up a story of blue." He looks at Echo. "NOW QUIET."
Echo sat there and have his head down. He thought to himself. "Why didn't I listen to my Chief. Should have pleased him with my ability to solve crime. Should have know Mewtwo was lying. I wonder how the Chief is doing."