The fight

Echo, ran towards the two, he jumped a wall. Made a 180 degree Turn and tail swiped the king. Mewtwo, was deeply looking. His powers died down. Echo, landed on the ground, he gets up and looks.
Avast, looked at Echo. "How dare you. You surrender yourself to me. And failed to listen to any commands."  Blood start dripping from his cheek. "You... monster."
Echo, didn't move. He stared at the avast. He felt guilt increasing.
Chief croc, staring. Time felt like it was going slow.
Mewtwo, looked at echo and back at the avast. His smile begins to increase. 'Now he's weak. It's my chance.'
He strikes with his strongest power. He gets shocked and avast fell to the ground. "ECHO NOW!"
Echo, jumped and used his tail hit him on the face.
Echo, stares and smile. "you are under arrest."
Chief, grabbed the hand cuffs and cuffed the avast.
"We finally got the bad guy!" Chief croc smiled. "All thanks to Echo and Mewtwo!"
Chief, looked at Mewtwo. As mewtwo was landing. He looked at Chris and smiled.
"Hey, Bloue, I am sorry about the file and having Echo coming after you."  Chris open his hands for a hand shake.
Mewtwo, looked at, Chris and smiled more. "It end up being quite an adventure. I accept your apology."  He shook hands with Chief.
"I would like you to join us for dinner. And possibly a job interview. You have proven yourself worthy."

DINNER...
All the cops where having a dinner party. Chief croc tapped the glass with a spoon. "Attention, everyone. With avast finally taken to jail. We have a new member. This is Mewtwo BLOOU. He is the strongest guy ever. With the two Echo and Mewtwo they made a great team."
Echo and Mewtwo looked at each other, and held each other hands. Echo stood up. "Without him. I wouldn't know where I would be."
Mewtwo, blinked and his eyes begin to glitter  as he try to hold his tears in. Mewtwo stood up and gave Echo a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too."
They kissed each other.