Chapter 9 - SasuSaku

Chapter 9

Hinata's POV

I went back to our camp and saw Shino, akamaru and Kiba sitting in front of the camp fire.

"You're back, we should eat already, you know why?.. Because our food will get cold already."

Shino said and took a spoon and immediately dig in to his food. I did the same and noticed Kiba-kun sitting and really thinking so deed.

"S-Shino-kun.. W-what's up with Kiba-kun?.."

I asked Shino, he immediately looked at Kiba-kun and examined him slowly by looking at him head to toe.

"I think he's day dreaming, you know why? Coz he's not even paying attention to his food."

Shino said while fixing his glasses. He went closer to Kiba and called him repeatedly but it took long before he noticed that Shino's calling him.

"Ooh.. H-Hinata.. You're really good at this.."

We heard kiba said that gives me chills. Is he thinking perverted things about me?..

"A-a. Uhm.. S-So-sorry.. I.. W-was j-just thinking about the mission, yeah.. Right.. I was.."

Kiba said to Shino that I noticed something is wrong with him. It reminded me about what Sasuke-kun told me lately about Kiba-kun.

Kiba immediately went to get something from his bag and offered us a drink which he already opened for us and put it in front of us.

I need to be careful on things Kiba would give me. Maybe I should exchange drinks with shino.

"S-shino?.. W-what flavor is your drink?.."

I asked Shino that made Kiba examined my move really carefully.

"Carrots."

shino replied quickly.

"Can I exchange drinks with you?.. I-I wanna try yours.."

I said but Shino said.

"Why?.. You love sweets like that chocolate drink you have?.."

"W-well.. I just wanna try yours. I wanna try a different drink.."

I explained. Shino immediately exchanged drinks with me and he drink it. I didn't drink mine to make it sure I won't fall for Kiba's plan. I pretend that I spill the drink that made Kiba really shocked. I guess he really put the potion on Shino's drink. Maybe he predicted that I would exchange drinks with Shino, maybe he heard Sasuke warning me about his plan.

"S-sorry Kiba-kun.. I-I'll just.. Clean it up.."

I said to kiba that made him sweat drop.

"I-its okay.."

He said to me.

I cleaned the mess and after eating.. We took a rest.

Sasuke's POV

Damn that girl! I was just worried about her.. But telling me that dog wouldn't do a thing really pisses me off! Agh! He trust that guy more than me, her future husband.

I arrived at the entrance of the Konoha and Saw Sakura leaning on the wall. She immediately noticed my presence and went closer to me.

"S-Sasuke-kun.."

She said but I Gave her a cold look in the eyes.

"U-uhm.. I-i'm sorry.. I just overheard what you and Hinata fought about.. I followed you coz' I thought you're going to leave konoha again seeing you with that bag. I was wrong. I'm really sorry.."