Falling in Love

Falling in love by: ImShishi

Uchiha Sasuke was the snobbish vocalist of the band Konoha, that falls in love with a female vocalist of the band The Masquerade who sings really well but covers her face from everyone using a masquerade mask.

Sasuke decided to express his feelings for the female vocalist thru music by singing her a song at the Battle of the bands on a festival they both joined in.

the female vocalist run away while he's singing the song so he leaves the stage to catch her up.

when he catches her, he pulled her into him and took off the mask of the female vocalist and discovered it was

Hyuga Hinata, his classmate in school whom he hated the most because of Hinata accidentally bumped into him on the back so he accidentally kissed Naruto on the lips while talking with him.

what'll happened to them?

will Sasuke still continue his feelings towards Hinata?

warning: Some scenes contains scenes not suitable for very young readers, read with your own risk.

_______________
A/N: I'm advertising my new story.. Tho its still not published and I'm still working on it.. I just wanna know if I should continue this or not. I wanna know about your thought about this and if your going to support it. Just comment below and let me know. :)

This is the Konoha high version I'm talking about on my authors note on the previous chapter. :)

Thanks for supporting my story especially SasuHina. ^^