Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hinata's POV

I held his hand and looked at him worriedly because Neji-nii would never accept an i don't know yet answer from Sasuke.. I wanted to help him but i don't know how.

He didn't talk for a moment but the moment he looked at everyone. I think he already know what to answer us.

"I've come up with a plan.."

He said as everyone looked at him so serious especially NEji-nii and I.

"If that child Sakura had was mine.. I'll do my duty as a father for the child but I won't be doing my duty as a husband for Sakura. I won't be marrying her but I'll give what the child needed. I can't afford to hurt Hinata especially how much I love her right now and Naruto's not even getting in the way."

Sasuke added and suddenly everyone just looked at Naruto with a teasing look.

"Ohhhh.. Naruto likes Hinata.. That explains everything why you keep talking about Hinata.."

Ten ten teased that made Naruto-kun and I blushed but suddenly Neji-nii interrupted.

"Ehem.. Can we go back on what's Sasuke is talking about?"

Everyone looked seriously at Sasuke again and Sasuke started to talk again.

"If that child is not mine.. Well its obvious I won't be doing anything for the child. But.. First.. I have to check if the child is really mine."

"How are you going to do that?.."

Neji-nii asked.

"I don't know how but.. I hate to say this.. But.. I need your help with this.."

Sasuke asked everyone for help. Everyone thinked but its just for a second for Shikamaru to think for a plan.

"Well I could suggest if you'll try a DNA test.. But.. Sakura works at the Hospital a year ago.. She knows a lot of doctors and nurses who could help her fake the result. Well you shouldn't be letting her know that you want a DNA test and do it secretly. You guys should convince Ino to do the DNA test and don't ever tell Sakura until the result comes up. Someone close to her should get some hair or nails from the child Secretly."

Shikamaru said lazily still not loud enough for Sakura to hear. She might be pretending to be sleeping right now and listen to this conversation. Shizune sama looked at us and said.

"I think Tsunade-sama and I should go.. Don't worry.. We wouldn't say a world to anyone.."

Everyone agreed and let them go and suddenly.

"But Shikamaru.. The only one who's the closest to Sakura was Hinata.. Ino and Sakura are not that much close already because of Sasuke even tho Ino's with Sai already."

Ten ten said worriedly, I took a deep breath and said.

"I'll do it.. I'll do it for Sasuke.."

I said and held Sasuke's hand more tighter.

"Its hard but I'll do it.."

I added and Sasuke looked at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you.."

He said after the kiss.

"If things didn't work and Sakura didn't let you.. Ino or Tenten should do it."

Shikamaru said to me. I'm determined to help Sasuke.. I know it'll be hard for me to face my friend, my friend who betrayed me, who lied to me, and who wants to steal the one I loved. It's really hard especially when I discovered the result of the test and Sasuke was the father. Wish he really wasn't the father.