Chapter 2 - Oh Shit They're Here

Most speech lines are straight from the script so I don't own any of it. I just own a copy of the script.

Price's POV
Six missionary's run from in kitchen. Most of them look pretty normal and unattractive, except for the missionary in front of me.

He has fluffy looking ginger hair that reminds me of a beautiful sunset, eyes as blue as an ocean! Maybe even bluer. And freckles kissed his face lightly.
Who ever this person was, I'll surely fantasize intensely about them. He's just so, agh!!

"I'm Elder McKinley! The current district leader in this area of the Ugandan mission." He reaches out to shake my and my companion hands.
Elder McKinleys so gentle with his hands.

Wait-

McKinley's POV
Oh crud! He looks even better in person, I'm practically drooling! Stop! Turn it off, Connor.
All of the other elders introduce themselves, first Elder Church, then Elder Micheals "from Provo" and finally Elder PopTarts. When he explains his nickname we all 'laugh'. I don't know if they actually find this stuff funny or not.

"Sit, please." I ask them. We all move over to the tiny couch and odd corner chair and stand around the new recruits.
"We've all been here about 3 months now," I start
"Spreading the word of Christ, and saving the fine souls of the Ugandan people through baptism."
We haven't saved anyone though.

"How many people have you baptized so far?" Elder Price asks, causing me to almost friken melt.
"Oh..uh.." I can't think "zero." Now I can.
"That's practically nothing.." Elder Cunningham chimes in.
"Oh boy..." Elder Price walks away, the string appears again. I-it's attached to Elder Price!! I can feel myself get a little excited, but I quickly stop.
I wince and mumble, "Turn it off."
Elder Cunningham walks over to his companion, asking him what's wrong.

"I-I don't know..I just can't think straight!"
Everyone simultaneously ohs.
"Well, Elder, that is completely normal! I can't think straight either! But you must do what we've all done."

Everyone already knows what's happening, our rehearsed tap number!! I made vests and everything!
Elder Davis stands by the lights to turn them off on cue while we tap. Eventually the routines over and we all bow to the wall that just got one he—hello of a performance!!

"I bet Elder Price and Elder Cunningham are EXHAUSTED after all of their travels! I'll show you to your rooms. A six, seven, eight!!" We all tap out of the room as I grab my soulmates hand. I smile lovingly at Price as we walk to their room.
"Ta-da~" I try to make the room seem appealing.
Elder Price looks around, he seems underwhelmed.
"It's.. roomy!" He smiles at me.
Awe...no.
Cunningham was already getting undressed as me and Price just gaze at eachother.

"Elder Price, I've heard so many amazing things about you. Really hoping you can turn things around here!" I nervously walk to the door
"Elders, we're glad you're here!" The door is closed and I happily tap away.

~Hells gonna burn tonight~