toffees plan

The blind mistress

Chapter 7

Toffee's plan

Toffee was sitting on his thrown the room was pitch black just the way he liked it the only light that was in the room was just a few tea lights placed here and there. He was thinking about what he was going to do about princess star "lord toffee" lox was in the room standing at the bottom of the steps that lead up to the thrown. "What do you need lox" toffee shifted a little in his seat. "Sir if I may make a suggestion" lox was thinking the something as his master. "What is it?" Toffee was expressionless. "Why don't we target the boy?" Lox had a plan. But toffee spoke "the boy is a bigger threat than the girl" toffee said with no emotion. Toffee had a epffeney "why don't we just get them in a magic disabling field and fight them head-on without magic both can't fight" toffee smiled at his genius but quickly dismissed it.

"That's a good plan my grace" lox was nealing before him. "I'll work on getting one right away, but one problem my lord how are we going to leer them into one," Lox asked questioningly. Toffee smiled "you will provoke them and lead then into it" lox gulped knowing that was going to be hard to do. "Ok my lord anything for your my grace." Lox stood up and left the room to start working on getting things ready for this plan.

Marco woke up he felt pain all over him "ugh" Marco groaned in pain. He sat up despite it hurting. He smelt he sent of breakfast coming from downstairs. He got up got dressed and headed downstairs. When he got to the kitchen he found his mom cooking with his dad and star sitting at the table. "Hello everyone," Marco said cheerfully "Marco you should rest your still hurt," Angie said glaring at Marco. "Mom ill be fine I've felt worse believe it or not." Marco stretched his arms wide it hurt a lot. "Star you ready to go?" Marco asked looking at star who was eating some pancakes with a mountain of sugar on top. "Where we going?" Star asked face towards where Marco was standing. "Let's go to the mall I want to buy a couple things, but let's eat before we left" Marco sat down and started to eat.

After they both got done eating they left for the mall. As they walked down the sidewalk Marco told star stories of his adventures in the never zone. When they got to the mall they walked around a bit Marco visited a couple of stores most of which were just clothing stores. After a couple hours of shopping Marco wanted to head to his dojo to speak to his sensei. Marco walked through the door. There were a bunch of people inside some were small kids some were the same age as Marco. Marco walked up to his master and bowed. "Hello sensei I'm here for practice." Marco looked up. "Hey Marco yeah we were just starting just go and change, your uniform is in the locker room" Marco sat star on the bleachers "ill be right back ok?" Marco walked away to change.

"Did that stupid airhead Marco get a girlfriend?" Star heard someone talking to her "umm hello, my names star but sorry to disappoint but I'm just his friend" star calmly stated "of course you are, Marco could never get a girlfriend" the person said. "Hey, take that back Marco is a great guy" star told the person. "Hey, why are your eyes completely blue?" The person asked. "I'm blind" star stated earning a laugh from the person she was talking to. "Only a blind person would go out with that airhead" the person continued to laugh.

"Hey get away from her Jeremy" Marco was walking back towards star. "Or what you're going to hurt me weakling we both know how you can't beat me," Jeremy said teasingly. Marcos's eyes turned from a soft brown to deep red. "Sensei I challenge ... To a fight no holds bares no holding back." Marco looked over to his sensei who just looked shocked that Marco of all people would challenge someone to a duel "yeah sure let's all clear the mat we got duel a commencing" all the people on the mat cleared off to the side and stood in a line shoulder to shoulder. Marco and Jeremy stood on the mat. "Do you want to do this Marco, we both know you never beat me before." Jeremy teased Marco even more. Sensei stood in between both of them and rose up a hand "alright when I lower my hand the fight starts" sensei looked at both of them to sign that they needed to get ready Jeremy got in to a low fighting stance while Marco just stood there glaring at him sensei stared at Marco "Marco you need to get ready" he said "I'm ready just start the match" Marco responded sternly his eye never leaving Jeremy in front of him.