the mall 🤍

We in the car and Jayla starts blasting music and we all singing along "BITCH I GOT YOUR MAAAAN SINCE YOU BAD HOE COME CATCH HIM IF YOU CAAAN" then we singing "IMA BAD ASS BITCH WHAT YOU LOOKING AT IMA THROW THAT BACK LIKE A CADILLAC"
So we finally get to the mall and walk to the food court. we see mattia and kayla eating chick-fil-a. i texted her to let them know we are here and ask if they wanna join us.

Kayla 🌨✨

hey girl we see u and mattia
at the food court

oh fr lmao what y'all doing here

we just came over here cuz we was bored and wanted to shop and hang out

well u guys can come over here if you want

yea do y'all want join us after y'all done eating

yea for sure

bet

We walked over there and sat down. we waited for them to finish they're food. finally they finished and we started walking around.
" wassup mar " mattia said
" wassup mattia how u been " mar replied back
" nun much what y'all wanna do anyways "
" i don't know it's up to y'all "
" let's go to hollister ?"
" i'm cool wit that " kayla said
we walked to hollister and went inside the boys got some pants and went to try them on. all the girls got 3 pairs and tried them on. we all walked out the dressing room and went to pay.
kayla pov:
mattia got some shorts and a cologne. i got some high waisted ripped jeans , medium rise white jeans, and some light washed high rise stretchy jeans. mattia was gonna pay for both of us but i decided to pay for us. we walked out the store after paying and waited for the others. he kissed me on the cheek on our way out.

Jayla pov: alejandro bought me some jeans and he bought himself a shirt and shorts. he payed this time. i have such a great boyfriend lmao.

Jaylin pov : mar got a coat , some hoodies that ima end up taking  and some black jeans . I got some light high waisted jeans , some ripped ones too and black high waisted jeans with some tops I payed for our stuff . we walked out the store to where mattia and Kayla was at and waited for jayda.

Jayda pov : samy gets black jeans some white shirts and a hoodie I get light high waisted ripped jeans a crop top and a jacket . Samy pays and we walk out the store to everyone else

That's it for now 😌 bye