felt so good.

kayla
i kissed him so he would shut up. he smiled in between kisses. we got into a heated make out session. god it felt so good to kiss him again, i hadn't done that in a long time.

i let go, he grabs my face and kisses me again. our tongues move i sync as we kiss. he begins to kiss on my neck. he sucks hard, leaving dark, huge marks.

mattia
she kissed me. i smiled in between kisses, it felt good to kiss her again. we began to make out. she let go but i didn't want to stop kissing her.

i grab her face and kiss her again, our tongues move in sync. i suck on her neck leaving dark and huge marks. finally we stop.

"mattia you have to go now alvaro is coming back soon." she says.
"no. i don't want to leave you.", "yes, you have to i'll talk to you tomorrow." she said kissing me.

"fine. but i'm taking you somewhere tomorrow be ready at 8."

kayla
i had to tell him to leave because alvaro was coming back soon and i didn't want things to get out of hand if yk what i mean.

"mattia you have to go now alvaro is coming back soon." i say
"no. i don't want to leave you." he says, i could tell he really didn't want to go. "yes, you have to i'll talk to you tomorrow." i said kissing him.

"fine. but i'm taking you somewhere tomorrow be ready at 8." he said with his cute smile

his smile makes me go crazy it's so adorable.
i kiss him and he leaves. sadly.