fkn all night 🥴

okay so jayda left to the airport to see her dad.
the gang went home and just hung out. mattia had to go to work for his dad at the restaurant. kayla hugged him goodbye and he left.

after a couple of hours everyone else went home. as of right now it was just me, mar, and samy.
kayla: i'm bored asf
samy: same bro
mar: on god
kayla: ima make something to eat cuz i'm lowkey hungry
mar and samy: alright

i just make some pasta for myself since no one asked for any. i grabbed a plate and put it on there. i grabbed a glass for juice and a fork. i sat down at the table with my phone scrolling through instagram. i get a message from destiny.

destiny: kayla..i have something to tell you
kayla: what is it ?
destiny: so mattia um has been cheating on you.
kayla: wait what? with who?
a tear started to form in my eyes.
destiny: with me..i was upset and he came over and things lead to another..i am so so sorry it wasn't meant to happen.
kayla: oh
destiny: please don't be mad at me
* seen *

tears started dripping down my cheeks. i sniffled. samy heard me and looked up at me i looked back at him and wiped my tears.
samy: are u okay
kayla: yes..i'm fine
samy: you sure ?
kayla: yea

i finished my food with more tears but wiped them as they came down my cheeks. mar left because it was getting late and i decided to stay with samy. i get a text from mattia

mattia: gn love u
kayla: gn.
mattia: is everything okay ??
kayla: yes
mattia: mm ok
* seen *

i sit back down on the couch re reading the texts between me and destiny. i start to cry really badly. tears come down my cheeks and i sniffled. samy noticed me crying. he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. i cried even more.
samy: what happened?
kayla: i just found out some bad news
samy: whats the bad news
kayla: mattia cheated with destiny
samy: mars little sister ?
kayla: yes..
samy: wow that's fucking low even for mattia
kayla: i'm honestly so hurt because i loved him a lot.
samy: it'll be okay he doesn't deserve you.

i looked at samy, he looked right back at me. out of pity i was so hopeless that i just kissed him right then and there. i let go to see a shocked look on his face. i smiled, he smiled back. i went in to kiss again then i remembered about jayda. wait this is wrong what about jayda ??. forget jayda samy said. he leaned in for another kiss i smiled in between kissing.

we started to make out. it was rough. he put his tongue in my mouth every once in a while.

we went to his room and he comes up behind me and turns me around and pushes me against the wall, he puts his hand around my neck and our lips connect his tongue goes across my bottom lip trying to get in and I let him.
he goes and kisses down my neck and down to my chest, i run my hands through his hair and lightly moan, he turns me around, his hand was still around my neck.
you ready ? he asks
he slowly enters and says stuff under his breath . i grabbed his hand that was around my neck and let out a moan as he went deeper. he was going slow because it was my first time, it hurt but through the pain it started to feel good.
i managed to tell him to go faster and with that being said he did , but by then I was a moaning mess."mm fuck kayla " he said as he goes faster

"s-samy i'm gon-" before i could get that
sentence out, i came, and so did he