Lady Luck is On My Side

The night began with a loud boom! After the very popular Jeon Jungkook from Jeon Industries, lover of many as he was known. Posted on social media a pic of him in his new job. The crowd went wild. It wasn't unusual for the bar to be full but tonight nothing could have prepared them for all the young men and women who bombarded the facility. With the mood of the restaurant changing from family friendly to mature. The staff also changed their uniforms. Having more liberties in the way they could dress.

Tae choosing to go for a almost messy look with his hair covering just enough of his eyes, and adding a bit of make up to have his eyes pop beyond his gorgueous green color and darken his look. He wore a shirt that fit him in the the right places the piece was like a turtleneck and the chest area was exposed just enough so that you could see his collar bone when he bent down to pick up a glass. This was always the best way to get tips and still give off a superior look for any people who thought he was an easy lay.

Meanwhile Jimin didn't really see what was so great about flirting with people or what was so fun in having interest in others besides working to make money and going home. He wore a silky white shirt that tucked in right above his waist. The neck fitting his throat almost like a choker and having a big diamond area that exposed almost all of his chest. Down to his upper abdomen. His pants were skin tight black jeans with rips on the knees to give him just enough air to walk. It fit his body like a second skin. Leaving nothing to the imagination. He also would always slick back his hair to show off his bright grey eyes. To complete the look he would add a bit of highlighter and lip tint.

He didn't see anything sexual with it. He simply thought it was a stunning shirt with beautifully delicate material he loved to feel on his skin. According to him the exposed area was great ventilation while working on the floor delivering drinks and the late night snacks to the patrons. If people got the wrong idea then that's on them. He always thought the 100 or almost 300 dollar tips were for his amazing waitressing skills. Having all the staff shaking there head in disbelief. They couldn't really blame him since he did have the power of the Kims on his back. Anyone who grew up with them or in this case lived in Soeul knew better than to mess with what's their's. Namjoon was a madlad on the streets before he met Jin. Same for the elder the only difference being that he was related to one of the most feared gangs in South Korea. Making them unstoppable.

They never told Jimin since they didn't want that to affect him when he was just meeting them before they even became an official family. Knowing the background that Jimin came from after they found him in that alley years ago. Even now Jimin doesn't know a thing and he continues to think that all the money he gets every month is from working at the bar. Even though his income comes from else where too, but that's a tale for another time.

____

The rest of the staff dresses in a slightly similar manner, expect Yoongi never taking off his leather jacket that was almost like a part of him. Jungkook had his button up underneath but with Namjoon's permission he put on his own jacket, and his earrings. Letting his hair down and allowing it to fall down his face. Creating his iconic look of dark locks shaping his sharp jawline. As the night continued Jungkook kept trying to brush off his fangirls and even boys.

Let's just say he didn't see gender when it came to the feeling of pleasure with someone else. Even with the most attractive people around he couldn't get his eyes off the brunette. No matter how full the lounge is his eyes never failed to find him.

He chose to finish his rounds around the building at the front door where Yoongi stood. As he pushed through the crowd he took in Yoongis full figure. Man was he impressed. Yoongi was no God but he would never lie about considering adding him to his body count. He was sculpted yet soft. His hands were another thing as a whole. Whenever Yoongi played or wrote it was almost has if he had invented the act itself. When he got to the front he stood next to him on the other side of the door frame.

"Hey Suga-hyung how's it going in the front?"

"Same as always no one ever tries anything. Honeslty I don't know why they even hired us as bouncers. Might as well just admit we're bodyguards."

Jungkook looked at him puzzled but chose not to ask instead having a bigger thing in mind.

"So hyung... Where is this star child Park Jimin everyone speaks of. If he doesn't show up I might move on and take that beautiful phoenix instead."

He said gazing at the brunette. Yoongi nearly had a heart attack. Taking him out of his poker face. He looked the maknae with panic.

"That is Park Jimin..."