Come Home

Namjoon and Jin made their way to the cell that held the vynx. They looked at each other knowing exactly what was going to happen. Jin would do the talking and worst case scenario Namjoon jumps in with a little force. It'll be a bit difficult for the both of them since in their code they leave women and children alone but she was their best shot at figuring out the situation before they could keep looking for Jimin. They take a deep breath and turn on the lights. She flinches at the sudden change in lighting and can be seen sitting on the floor trying her best to not get her attire dirty. Namjoon had brought a chair for her. She turns to look at the two men in front of her. Glaring at them as if looks could kill. She slowly tries to get up when her heel breaks from her shoe. Jin reaches to help her before she falls the rest of the way. She pulls away aggressively, and scoffs before taking the seat offered to her. Looking at her shoes in a pout.

"What do you assholes want? If you're trying to kill me just do it now, this is such an embarrassment".

"If we wanted to kill you we would have, but that's not what we do here. All we want to know is who you are, where are you from, and what is your relationship with Jungkook"?

She looks in astonishment. Never in her life has she had to deal with all this crap for one man. All she wanted was the money, all her father wanted was to merge the companies.

"ALL THIS FOR JUNGKOOK?! I barely know the guy! This was my first time meeting him. It was all a set up for an attempt at marriage, I don't even know who the hell anyone of you are. Then that stupid little gay boy thought he had a shot against me, so I kissed Jungkook. Some people can't take rejection... what a shame that they don't know their place".

That hit a nerve with Namjoon no one will ever disrespect Jimin like that.

Fuck the code, I'm about to wreck this hags whole world

Before he could lunge at her Jin held him back instead asking another question.

"Don't say that again unless you want this night to go even worse for you. Second of all so you're telling me you've NEVER ever met Jungkook before and you were well aware of the young man who seemed to have some type of relationship with Jungkook? Yet you chose to continue with your agenda? You're not very smart at all, sweetheart".

Both men chuckle knowing that if she had any common sense and awareness of where she lives and who she's surrounded with she'd might have known better. Technically it wasn't Jungkook's fault, but until they find Jimin no one is leaving this place.

"Alright and lastly what's your daddy's name sweetheart? If you tell me that you can leave this cell. How about that"?

"Ugh, fine anything to get out of here. I'm upper class; I should never even see a place like this. It's Sung- Sung Young I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest. Also why the fuck do you have a whole underground chamber underneath a bar?! Who are you people anyway"?!

"Alright that's enough out of you missy, I'm getting real tired of all your bitching and moaning".

"Finally it's about time".

Namjoon picks her up and lifts her up on his shoulder. Not wanting to waste time on her having to take another 20 years to even walk to the door, because her shoes were ruined.

"Woah! Excuse you? I can walk... for fucks sake".

Jin chose to tease her once more giving her smug look

"Are you sure you can walk? As far as I know you need a brain for that and you don't seem to have one".

They walked into a nicer part of the bunker area and into a room that was still made of cement but had a bed and a desk with a little fridge filled with lots of food and water. He throws her on to the bed but before he leaves she grabs him by the wrist looking up at him with pleading eyes. Softening her gaze she slowly gets closer to him, and whispers