Phase One: Moon

For the last couple days Hoseok has been getting calls with no number attached to them. He kept trying to block them thinking it was one of those famous Korean scam calls. He's only one block away from the dance studio he works at when he sees a whole crowd of females surrounding the front door. He gets excited seeing how some of them are his type. With a quick swipe of his hair he makes his way towards the flock.

"Hello ladies, if you're that excited about dancing maybe some of you could join my class. We still got some room and if you're good- I'm willing to make even more room, what do yea say"?

It would be a lie if someone were to say that the famous J-hope isn't quite a looker himself, and he always had such a unique charm to bring anyone towards him like the sun. before any girls could answer a tall tan man pushed through and makes his presence known to the raven. The silver haired man clears his throat.

"Bold you to not answer my calls little bird. I need to talk to you so follow me".

Hoseok tried to object but in one smooth motion the man in black put him over his shoulder and walked back into an alley with a running car. Jin sitting in the passenger seat. Laughing at some funny jokes he found online from some group of friends who share the same dad jokes he does. Namjoon smiles at the sight. Sure don't get him wrong the jokes can get old most of the time if not all the time the jokes are more cringey if anything. Jin sees the men walk towards the car and puts his phone away to double check himself before they come in.

"Did you find him, babe"?

"Yeah, I got him right here... so much for liking Jimin this loverboy will take any hole he can find"-

Hoseok falls with a huff as he tries to adjust in the seat before Namjoon closes the door.

"First of all that is NOT true! Jimin was the one or more like Jungkook who said that Jimin was already taken. With that being said if he's single just point me in his direction and I'll help heal his heart".

He says as he slicks his hair while checking himself out on the window. No more words were exchanged after that whole affair. Until they get to the well known restaurant and bar. Hoseok stares as he watches the two men exit the car, not quite sure what to do himself.

"What? You're just gonna sit there? I'm not Joon; I can't pick your fatass up".

Hoseok wants to feel offended. Jin was a man much taller than him and with proud wide shoulders. If he really wanted to he could totally pick him up he thought, but his ego also didn't want to be carried by a man again. After an all out war between all his personas he finally gets out of the car on his own and follows the power couple inside. Both men standing behind the bar and signaling the other to sit. Hoseok with lots of caution makes his way to the stool. He doesn't until then notice that a black haired man is standing in the bar making drinks, and bringing them over to the three. He bows to show appreciation. He normally didn't at 3 in the afternoon but who is he to deny a free beverage.

"So... something big must be happening to have you want me to come back. What's the deal"?

Jin looks at his husband and they both nod in agreement before the silver hair man speaks.

"We need you to help us, and no we won't expect you to do it for free"-

"But we weary, if we find out anything goes wrong and it was your fault I'll personally make sure you can't dance again. No one will know the name Hoseok or J-hope".

Hoseok is surprised by what Jin says, don't get him wrong he would except it from Namjoon but Jin always seemed to be the peacekeeper when they first met. He takes a big gulp of his drink before he slams it on the wood. The strong liquor burning the back of his throat. A smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.