The Calm before the Storm

As CVN-65 was walking to port to see the repair on the hull. While on the way she looked around the base and to say in her opinion, it was quite lovely considering that it was a military base of operations, with all the shipping stands etc.

And as she walked walked at the docks she saw her hull, which wasn't all that bad minor scratches along the hull here and there nothing major and the flight deck wasn't damaged the slightest even though it was armored there had still to look out for the catapult if she would want to launch catapults she would have to watch out for the catapult.

Anyway, as she walked towards the hull she noticed a pink haired girl with blue eyes wearing a nun outfit.

Nun: Hi, you must be the new carrier that helped repelling the Sakura empire  attack.

Enterprise (CVN-65): Yes, it wasn't much of a big deal just answering the distress call.

Nun: Name's Vestal, by the way, and o be honest this is the best condition I've seen a ship.

Enterprise: Well, you can thank the damage control systems for it, whelp I'll take my leave to talk with Prince of Wales now, have a good day.

And with that Vestal left

With Shoukaku and Zukaku vs Hornet Battlegroup     

As Hamman, Arizona, Northampton and Long Island were knocked out leaving Hornet on the defensive.

Hornet: Would you give me a break, I don't like when I'm on the defensive Man!

And while Hornet was dodging attack after attack no one, neither Shoukaku and Zuikaku noticed the E-2 Hawkeye flying over them, gathering intel.

Back to azur lane base.

As Enterprise (CVN-65) saw the footage that the E-2 had gathered after Vestal leaving, she saw that the Hornet Battlegroup was being attacked  by the crane sisters.

Enterprise (CVN-65): Well that explains why I wanted some turkey. Hornet's battle group was being attacked by Shouaku and Zuikaku.

With that said and done Enterprise (CVN-65) went back to her hull and of she went to save Hornet from sinking.

Enterprise(CVN-65): Let's go save Hornet.

Unknown to her "Mother", was having the same idea, but what she didn't notice was the distinct shape of a Kirov class nuclear powered battlecruiser.

With the Kirov Battlecruiser.
She Woman was in her late 30s, she had neck length silver hair with a bang, black russian navy uniform with Gold trimmings she was wearing thigh high socks with thigh high boots and two leather straps on both of her legs.

This was the second oldest of the Kirov class Battlecruiser Admiral Lazarev formerly Frunze, and used to be the flagship of the Soviet/Russian Pacific fleet

(Just ignore the two idiots and the posing, which can make the Aztec bodybuilders look like  flat tires, the one in the middle is Lazarev)

And she was sitting close to one of her AK-630 (AK stand for Avtomaticheskaya Kanona) CIWS where she was humming some lyrics of "Katyusha" with her eyes closed while enjoying the calm breeze of the Pacific sea.

She than heard an explosion in the distance.

Lazarev: Better activate the radar and check whats going on.

Lazarev then pulled a tablet of sorts and activated the Surveillance radar and saw a lot of movement.

Lazarev: Better check out what is going on over there.

Timeskip brought by

Shoukaku: This melody is a requiem, to quell the dead

And as Shoukaku said that, she launched more dive bombers.  

As Hornet and Shoukaku and Zuikaku, whom Hornet was struggling with the two crane sisters and was incapable of launching any fighters as she was being harassed by dive bombers from Shoukaku. 

Hornet: Will you give me a break!!

Then Zuikaku charges at Hornet.

Zuikaku: Gotcha!

Hornet: Shit.

As Zuikaku was about to strike Hornet her Katana   she was stopped when someone stopped her strike by a Saber.

???: Hold it right there turkey.

Came a quite response from the sabers wielder.

Zuikaku: Who are?!

???: The cap makes it obvious, but seeing that you can't read English I'll introduce myself, USS Enterprise CVN-65 Nuclear powered super carrier.

With that answer Enterprise (CVN-65) took a typical Saber fencing stance, and charged at Zuikaku.

Elsewhere 

In a dark room a Siren was sitting on here aquatic like rigging, and watched the duel between Zuikaku and Enterprise CVN-65.

She watched with interest as Zuikaku charged at the super-carrier and made a downwards slash, But Enterprise (CVN-65) Blocked it then she pushed Zuikaku where the Super-carrier made a thrust attack though Zuikaku dodged it.

Siren: Things sure are getting more and more interesting.