(:

Shay p.o.v.

---------------

As I got off from work. I drove home. Ran in the house and did my hygiene thing. I was absolutely In a hurry because I had to walk the Red Carpet with Roc and I had to watch him perform tonight at the B.e.t. Awards. I got out the shower, Put on my undies, then my robe, and Brushed my teeth. Then I searched in my closet for something to wear. Damn I couldn't find shit! So I decided to call up Liz.

Liz: Hello?

Shay: You still at work?

Liz: Yeah. Why? Wats Up?

Shay: I don't have nothing to wear to the Red Carpet and the B.e.t. Awards tonight. Can you *gco*

Liz: I got you. Just come pick it up

Shay: What time?

Liz: In about 15 minutes. It wont take more than 15 minutes for me to grab some cute.

Shay: Alright .

I took off my robe and searched for my shorts Now I just know I put them shorts in my dresser, but damn I can't find 'em nowhere.Now I can't go to This damn girl job with my robe on. Just to knock me out my thoughts somebody grabbed my waist and said

???: Looking for these? *Raises up her shorts*

Shay: *snatches shorts and puts them on* Childishness!

Roc: So what? You like my childishness.

Shay: Sure about that?

Roc: Sure? Pshhh... Heck yeah im sure.

Shay: Mhmm....

Roc: So what your going to wear tonight? Cause you damn sho ain't wearing them Booty Shorts if that's what you thinking?

Shay: No Bae. Im not going to wear these. But I will.

Roc: No you will not.

Shay: Like what you gone do? Beat me up? Ahahahahahahaha!!! I think you wont!!

Roc: *Tackles her then tickles her*

Shay: *laughs* Stop. *Laughs* Chresanto *laughs* Stop. *laughs*

Roc: Say I Love Chresanto And he's the best man in the world.

Shay: *laughs* No *laughs*

Roc stop tickling me but then he picked me up literally off my feet (Bridal Style ). And then he threw me on the bed. I was About to punch him playfully but he grabbed my hand and pinned me down.

He Stared into my eyes. So I puckered up my lips while he leaned in. And when his lips touched mine I pushed off of me which made him roll off the bed. Then I saw that he was about to tackle me again so I ran In the bathroom and locked the door. So that he couldn't get in.

Roc: You better open this door girl? I ain't Going to hurt you. *evil laugh* *Bangs on the door*

Shay: Liar.

Roc: Im not.

Shay: I would love to play around with you. but I have to get ready so I can go pick up my clothes.

Roc: You still gonna be ugly.

Shay: Your mamma!

Roc: *laughs* Im just Kidding

Shay: Whatever!

I put on my Purple tank top , I already had on my Blue shorts.Then I Put on my Purple and blue Jordan's.

I put my hair in a messy bun .

I was scared that if I opened the door Roc was gonna tackle me down to the ground. So I just sat there fir a minute then I opened the door slowly. And he looked at me while he was sitting on the bed with a devilish smile.