Enough of No Love <|3

Jaylie P.o.v.

------

" Im so tired of going up

and down , Round and Round,

Im so over it. Im breaking down.

Im bout to call it quits ,

I done had enough of it.

My heart is so cold,

I can't find

no Love here! "

I been singing this song all day ....

(No Love by Tocarra and Lil Scrappy)

It kinda expresses how Im feeling about Prince right now....

With that being said I just heard knocking ....

I Ran down stairs ,

And opened the door...

It was Prince...

Of Course!!

Prince: Lets Talk

Jaylie: *Sighs*

We sat down on the porch!

I remembered what Mrs. Simmons said "let him come to you".

Prince: Umm.... Im sorry. I didnt know what I was doing...

it was a mistake... Please believe me.

Jaylie: I can't ...

Prince: What? Why not?

Jaylie: You Think your so Cute and that Just because I love you so damn much that im just gonn take you back! *Laughs* I think not...

Prince: But you admit you still Love me?

Jaylie: Listen ,You Hurt me , What part of that don't you understand?

Prince: I wasn't intending to do that!

Jaylie: Seriously ? You wasnt intending to do that? That's the biggest LIE I've ever heard! WHEN YOU SAW ME YOU LOOKED UP AT ME AND SMILED! DID YOU SAY IM SORRY! OR OOOPS OR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!

Prince: No n-

Jaylie: Exactly. So there for you was intending to hurt me .

You didnt give 2 Shits about how I felt at that moment ... You didnt try to run after me when I left out the house... Your The most *Sniffs* Heartless , Conceited, Careless Boy I've ever been with ..... *Tear falls*

You had sex with someone while I was watching and all you did was smile! Are you stupid? Are you delusional? Have you lost your damn mind!?!

Prince: I -

Jaylie: SHUT UP! IM TALKING! Ain't nothing you can say! And nothing you can do to change my mind I've made my mind up... Im so done with you .... You are not My BOYFRIEND! So DONT TEXT ME, CALL ME, EMAIL ME, COME BY MY HOUSE, OR BE IN MY PRESENCE! CAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU! D-O-N-E! DONE!

*Gets Up*

Prince: Jaylie..

Just then Prince grabbed my hand and turned me around .... Then he said " Just Let me do one last thing ".

Before I could open my mouth to say some...

He kissed me and then he walked away smiling but you could tell he was smiling to hide the pain ....

*| Wowwww . . . . . Jaylie has had enough of Prince! reminds me of my favorite song Enough of No Love by Keyshia Cole and Lil Wayne .

Woww I wonder what Jaylie's thinking about now since Prince Done left her with a kiss .... |*

-Rennii!(: