Kiss Kiss!!

Shay's pov

Me and all my girls decided to go out to this beach house , we knew all of the members of mindless behavior was going to be there. We already knew they've had it in for us all, so we decided to head there.

Later...

"Look! I like you and all but why you bugging?" I asked.
"Cause you're cute, and I've been liking you for a while now." He said,
"Well, thanks... And I like you too." I said, smiling. He started kissing me, I've been knowing him for a while but I never knew he even liked me in that way.
"Umm, Roc." I said,
"Shhh... " he said, while picking me up and putting me on his lap.

Yn walks in and walks out soon as she sees what's going on

"Wait... wait.." I said, putting my hands up. Then he started kissing me.
"Stop kissing me. I'm not that type of girl." I said, as I sat back on the other side of the couch. He cute and all, but I already know what the kissing was going to lead to. I'm not that kind of girl, and I don't get down like that. Besides I barely even know him, I just know about him.

Everybody walked back in.

"Y'all its 8:00 , we got to go y'all know how my mamma is." Jaylie said,
"I'll drop y'all off! " Prince said.
"Bye Shay..." Roc said, smiling.
"Bye." I said, before waving.
"Nigga you ain't gotta say bye to the rest of us!" Yn said, laughing.
"My bad! Bye y'all!" He said, laughing too. I really like him a lot, but he's a player and I know it, I just don't want to get hurt.

-----------------------------