SUCCESS

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! MY PLAN WAS SUCH A SUCCESS!!!!

MY PLAN WAS TO SPILL WATER ON HIM WHEN HE CAME TO CLASS, GOT JIRO TO BET HIM UP, AND GET HIM STUCK JM A CLOSET FOR 3 HOURS!!!!

So I had Sero help me set up the water to spill on him since he's so tall! It worked perfectly! As soon as he came in he was SOAKED!! EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AND HE HAD TO GO CHANGE!!! AIZWA COUNTED HIM LATE!!!!

Then Jiro agreed to beat him up because apparently ever since they started dating, he's been calling her stupid nicknames? I have no idea but it was SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! He came with like 3 BRUISES ON HIS FACE!!!

But he did mess up the last part, but it still worked in my favor!!

Basically we were gonna lock him in one of the closets in the school. Sero started it off by asking him to look in there for his coat. Then I closed the door on him and broke the door nob!!! He started screaming stuff and was laughing NON-STOP!!! Then I guess he forgot Sero was there cause he is the stupid human being alive and said this SOOO LOUD!!!!
"LET ME OUT NOW OR I XAN EXPOSE YOUR MASSIVE CRUSH ON SERO!!!!"

I started panicking big time it was terrifying!!!! We both looked back at each other, both flustered at the situation. It was so scary I just ran off to my dorm room and cried. I heard a knock and knew exactly who was it but I was scared. I didn't open it. I was so scared.
"Mina...?"

Those words made me froze. I couldn't do anything but sob more. That was until I heard a muffled voice again.

"I love you, I understand if you don't feel the same...just know you mean so much to me. Your my sunshine in this world, and when you smile I can't help by smile as well. Your an amazing person and honestly I fell hard for you."

I ran out hugged him tighter then ever. It was soooo amazing!! I'll give more details later but, we did stay in his dorm room watching movies while cuddling!!

Love you Jouneeee!!!! Baiiii