Detailed Date (Doube D's)

As you know Jouneee, Me and Hanta have become official as boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday we decided to go on our very first date! And it was honestly like a dream!!! I was sooo embarrassed and stuff, but it was nice!!

THE ASK ON DATE SNENE:
We were watching a movie in his dorm room and that's when he asked.
"My dearest Mina Ashido!!" He said
"My love Hanta Sero!!" I replied making a joke out of his question.
"It would be my pleasure if I could take you out on a date!" He said formally bowing down to me, going with it.
"-gasp- You shouldn't have" I said shocked.
"Of course my lady!" He said holding his hand out.
I gladly took it and we both broke character laughing loudly.
"Where is this date gonna happen?" I said pulling him in hug.
"Does tomorrow at 5:30 work for you? At where ever you'd like." He asked hugging me back.
"5:30 at the park sounds like an awesome deal!" I said.
"Looks like we have a deal!" He said picking me up and kissing me on the forehead.
Then we continued watching a movie until we both the fell asleep. Of course morning came, we got ready for school and parted are ways!

Soon was preparing for the date time!! Then of course 5:30 rolled around and we met at the park!!

THE DATE SNENE!!!

Okay so the first thing I saw when I got there was him holding a single red rose which was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Then handed it to me and said
"They say a rose shows much love. I wish there was more I could do to show even more then this rose." He said smiling.

THAT LINE MADE ME IN TEARS!!!!
So of course I responded smartly!

"Well if you'd like to show all the love you can to me, we can go order 100 nuggets from McDonald's!" I said smirking.

"Anything for you my love!" He said, both of us breaking into laughter. Then we decided to just lay on the grass and talk. Of course holding hands. It was sooo romantic!! We talked about all the times with one another, how Kirishima and Bakugou are my next victims, how much of an idiot Kaminari is. Then at about 6:00 we went to go and get some ice cream. And the CASHIER made me soooooooooo red!

"Hello, welcome to Ice in Ice Cream what would you two like!" She asked.

We both responded with the same order actually both of us saying cookies and cream at the same time! Both of us laugh and the cashier smiled.

"If you'd like you can have the couples deal where you get 75% off of the same ice cream!!" She cheered.

I became SOOOO RED!!!!! LIKE REDDER THEN KIRISHIMA'S HAIR!!!! IT WAS EMBARRASSING ALMOST.

YES. I am technically a couple with Sero, but I guess I didn't realize that others would know as well. But later on it felt nice to know that he was mine!

"Yes!" I said confidently as I smirked at Hanta who was red as well!!

We ate are ice cream and talked some more afterwards. At las the date had to come to an end. Since tonight was are annual BakuSquad sleepover.

Speaking of which, tomorrow I'll explain how I told everyone in the Squad!!!

I hope you liked that!!! I LOVEDDDDD IT SO MUCH!!! But! I also LOVEEEEEE YOU SO MUCH!!! BAIIII