Author's Note & Copyrights

Before i proceed, i wanna tell you guys that this is my first time writing a story. I've always dreamt of writing my own stories ever since i joined Wattpad. So starting one is  very exciting for me, so don't be a killjoy murder my happiness by giving harsh comment. I accept both positive and positive comments . I also accept suggestions, and if you want to criticize my work, do it in a good way.

If by any reasons, you don't really like my story, just leave and don't poison the minds of my angels :-)

As for the time frame on when i'll be updating, well, i can't assure a specific time. I'll just promise to update atleast once or twice a week or maybe more in special days.

BTW, sorry for the future grammar and spelling mistakes.

Enough with the talking, just read and enjoy!😘

***

Copyright©MaxLuxxe315

All Rights Reserved:
COPYRIGHT

All parts of this novel is Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved to the author and owner of this book (MaxLuxxe315). Any parts of this book shall not be copied, broadcasted, published or sold without the permission of author. Plagiarism is a Crime.

Any similarities to any people, living or dead, events, and happenings is a coincidence.