Chapter 3

Alex's POV

“Good Night” Mark told me before i get off his expensive looking vehicle. “Good Night and Thank you for the dinner and the ride, AGAIN” i told him while sighing on the last part. “It's nothing actually. Besides, you're always fun to talk to” he told me while having that killer smile plastered on that handsome face of his.

I then get of the car and before i get in my door, i glanced back and see his car zoomed away.

I went in and as usual, the lights are off. But as i closed the door behind me, i heard that the TV is on at the living room. My heart started pounding. Nervously, i slowly walked my way towards the living room like a trained ninja.

I went there but no one is there, just the tv that is turned on, and the lights are off just like the rest of the house. 'Maybe Sammy just forgot to turn it off before going to bed' thought. I turned off the TV and i was met with an eerie silence.

I stood in place not moving a muscle, then i heard a creak behind me. I nervously turned around as soon as i heard the sound but nobody's there.

I slowly and cautiosly went back the the door i came from awhile ago.

“BOO!” someone yelled from behind me which makes me scream in horror. I turned around frantically and the lights were turned on immediately. I quickly scanned the room and accross me is Janet who's laughing with tears in her eyes. My scared face was quickly replaced with a scowl. I looked at her and i rolled my eyes.

“OMG! You're reaction was priceless!” she said while laughing so hard that she cant even pronounce the words correctly. “Go on, laugh at me idiot!” i told her.

And after a few minutes, she somehow composed herself then looked at me “That was fun! Let's do it again” she said “ARE YOU CRAZY? I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK!” i screamed at her.

“HUSH! Sammy's sleeping. I don't care if you're having a heart attack, there's a nearby horpital so no worries. Thank you for making me happy by the way” she told me happily. The same reaction you get when you give a candy to a child. “My Pleasure” i sarcastically said while atarting to go up the flight of stairs.

“I got to go to bed now, Good Night” i told her. “Good Night” she answered in a sing-song voice.

I went to my own room and behold, my son is sleeping soundly on the bed. 'Awww, So Cute' i went beside the bed, snap a quick pic, fixed his blanket, kissed his forehead and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I put on my underwear and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep so i started reflecting on the things that happened these past weeks.

You maybe wondering how the hell did i end up on my boss' car.

Simple, my car is broken and it needs to be in the repair shop for atleast two weeks inorder for it to function properly. So basically, Mark is giving me rides home for the past two weeks, and also treating me to dinner.

But i know you won't be contented if I don't tell you the full story so...the story goes this way.

It was a Sunday afternoon when the tires of my car decided to pop. So it was brought to the repair shop. So with no personal ride to go to work, i took the bus. I reached the building 20 minutes late because of traffic. It was very hot outside so i was sweating when i got in the building.

It was already 9PM when i decided to go home so i grabbed my briefcase and went out the building. I went to the bus stop just accross the the building that i work at.

I sat at the bench and checked out the bus schedule on my phone and learned that i should wait for another hour before another bus comes. Twenty minutes passed by when a car stopped infront of me. I looked at the inside the open window and saw that it's my boss. “Get In!” he told me in a commanding voice. “I'm okay, I'll just wait for the next bus” i politely answered.

“The next bus is coming in an hour, and it's not safe to bw out here this late at night so, HOP IN!” I was going to decline again when he decided to come out the car and opened the passenger door and turned to me with an irritated look on his face.

With no choice, i went inside the car trembling slightly. He went inside the drivers side again and we drove off. I told him my address and i sat there awkwardly. I don't actually remember who started the conversation but we talked comfortably with each other while driving off to my house.

We talked about family (and i had to lie to him obviously), work, etc. until we reached my house. That's what happened also for the whole two weeks including treating me off to dinner.

He was very humorous not in the office of course and also soft when speaking. I totally love it when I'm with him *yawn*
------
'kriiinnnggg...kriiinnnggg...kriiinnnggg' my phone goes off. WHO THE HELL CALLS ME UP THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?!! I groggily and angrily snatched my phone from the bedside table.

“Hello?” i told the caller. “Alex, is that you?” a woman answered with so much hope in her voice. “Yeah, who's this?”

“ALEX IT'S ME, YOUR MOM!” the caller said more like sobbed. This woke me up from my dream state.

I quickly sat up on my bed, and the PAST came overflowing to me like a waterfall.

*****
A/N

So, Alex's Mom just called him. Any reaction guys? What do you think of this chapter? Comment is the key! :-)

Also, don't forget to Vote, Share and Support!

Love y'all! Muah~