Chapter 4

Alex's POV

“Alex! Wake up!” my Mom yelled from downstairs. I slowly got out from bed while being mindful not to put pressure from the bruises i got from yesterday at school. Yup, I'm 18 and in Senior Highschool but was still constantly bullied. Why, you ask? Well, because of two reasons. First, I'm an Omega and my pack despises low ranked werewolves. Second, I'm GAY and even though my pack is very modern, LGBTQ+ is still taboo. That's why i was bullied not only at school but anywhere, anytime. It happens when I'm just walking at the park, on the road when i was walking home, etc. And when i say BULLIED, i mean 'daily beatings, people calls me names, and throwing me offensive words' That is the reason why no one wants to befrend me. It's been a habit that those people that gets along with me will have to suffer what they did to me everyday. The bullies will beat them too. So, my pack avoids me like a plague.

And the most heartbreaking part is that,  even my own family don't dare to stand by my side and help me.

Instead of lifting me up, they pull me down, instead of helping me get rid of the pain, they add more pain, instead of helping me end the suffering, they ignored it. All three of my siblings (two girls and a boy) helped in abusing me.

They can't disown me because it's in the packs rules and regulations to never disown your children or else you'll face heavy consequences.

I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine and to also change my bandages. After that, i changed to a fresher outfit and head to the stairs. While i was going down the stairs, i heard my 'family' laughing over something in the dining room. “Seems like they are in a good mood” i thought to myself.

But as i opened the door to the dining room, all signs of happiness from earlier is suddenly gone. They all have an annoyed look on their faces as i entered. So, i didn't bother to sit and eat with them. Instead, i grabbed the sandwich i prepared last night from the fridge and hurriedly walked out the room and out the house into the bus station.
All of the members of  my family each owned a car. And because they loathe me very much, they didn't buy one for my me.

I rode the bus. And as i reached school, my daily suffering started. “Hey Faggot!” RJ, one of my many bullies yelled at me while I'm going to my locker. I didn't glanced back, instead, i ran to my locker but they followed me in a sec. “I'M TALKING TO YOU FAG!” RJ told me while one of his companions spit at my face.

They didn't waste another minute when they started punching me and kicking me over and over again. They didn't stop until my old wounds opened up and bled again and also not until blood was starting to ooze from my mouth.

Then the bell rang “You better thank that f*cking bell because we'll love tongive you more beautiful bruise if it wasn't because of that!” Reynold, one of RJ's companion, spat at me.

And with last one kick, the left me. I was thirty minutes late when i entered class because i went to the school clinic to get my wounds patched. And even the nurse doubted to help me.
----------------------
School finished five minutes ago, and i decided that i was going to walk home. I was walking heard chatterings on the street.

“OMG! His mate will be so lucky!” a woman told anoother woman. “Hurry up or we'll be late for the ball!” another woman yelled at her companion while gettong out a boutique.

Ah yeah, it's the annual Mating Ball tonight. Wherein the unmated werewolves will get together for a chance to find their mates by the end of the night. And it's more interesting because the soon-to-be Alpha will be there. He's already 20 years old but haven't found his mate. Normally, you will find your mate at age eighteen. I'm eighteen but unlike every other werewolves, I'm not excited to find my mate. I don't know, it just doesn't fit right for me.