Chapter 2

After I uploaded a picture of Calumn and Luke spooning ,I walked in to the kitchen to begin the pancakes. While I was searching for the ingredients my phone starting ringing.
I glanced at the caller ID and it said "My Loserrrrrr<3" was calling.
Oh one more thing I might want to mention im dating Justin Bieber....oops.
I picked up the phone pressing the green accept button.
"Hi cutie" I answered.
"Hey baby. Busy?" He asked.
"Nah I'm just making some breakfast for little Jordan and the four sleeping beauties." I replied while rolling my eyes. "Care to join" I added.
"I would love to babe ,but....." Ugh. Ofcourse here comes another grand excuse to not spend time with me. Why am I still dating him if he doesn't want to spend time with me." .....only if I can bring you a special present." Now I feel like a dick.
"Omg babe you didn't have to get me anything" I answered feeling a little guilty.
"But I did because you're my princess" argh. He knows when he calls me that I just melt. "I'll be over in 10. I love you!" He added while I was still dealing with the melting part of things.
"Haha. Ok love you tooooo" I answered back.
"Justin?" I heard a very sexy morning voice ask. I turned to see who it was.
Michael Clifford.
"Uh..yeah. He's coming for breakfast." I answered as I felt a hot pink tent come to my cheeks.
"Oh cool." He said with a very borded expression. "Need some help?" He offered.
"Uh sure." I answered.
We starting mixing the ingredients together. I tried to reach up and get the pan from the top shelve ,but as usual I was too short.
"Umm...." I started to ask Michael for help. He turned and around and started laughing then got the pan down.
"Here you are my little princess" Michael said. Oh the butterflies. Wait butterflies from Michael. Michael Clifford. The kid I grew up with. Nah. It's just cause I'm hungry I thought to myself.

**Ding Dong**
I sprinted to the door hoping to see Justin ,but no it was my idiot of a best friend Emilee.
"Well good to see you too." She said while noticing me with a frown on my face.
"Sorry. It's just that I was hoping it was Justin." I said as i have her a hug.
"Jessssyyyyyyyyy" I heard a tiny voice from behind me say.
"Yes Jordan." I answered.
"You're phone's ringing" she said.
I walked into the kitchen to pick up my phone.
"Hello" I said.
"Hi baby." I heard the voice on the other end say then realising to was Justin.
"Whats up?" I asked.
"Nothing...butimsorryicantcomebecsuseScootersaidtocomeovertothestudioquick." He replied.
"I'm sorry I don't speak fast way of telling your girlfriend you can't come over after you promised you wouldn't bell anymore." I answered with angry in my voice.
"I'm so so so sorry babe." He said.
"Yeah. Ok. I'm used to it anyway." I said.
"Babe. You know I can't help it. But I got to go. I love you." He said.
"Yeah me too." I answered as I hung up the phone.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled. I can't deal with him anymore. I don't know if I love him the way I used to.
"Hey breakfast is re....hey you ok?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to Michael.
"Yeah. It's just...Umm....I'm kinda thinking of breaking up with Justin." I answered.
"Umm...Jessica." He said while looking behind him. I tinted around to see him standing there. He had tears in eyes and a bunch of flowers.
"Justin....please don't tell me you heard that...." I said to him my own tears forming because it breaks my heart to se him cry.
He didn't say anything he just threw down the flowers and left. I couldn't take it anymore I burst into tears and ran up stairs to my room.