Criss-Cross Applesauce, Hands in Your Lap!

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG!

"GROUP ACTIVITY, GROUP ACTIVITY!"

Horror jerked awake, falling out of the (rather comfy) bed with a splat.

It had been a week since he had been spat out into this AU. While portal-makers couldn't use that type of magic (though everyone could summon bones and Gaster Blasters, as he had discovered in a super friendly chat {aka fight} with Dust), a lot just seemed better here.

Namely, there was food. And you were quite generous with it. Also, no one ever forced him to get up before noon.

This day, however, was turning into an exception.

Muttering curses to himself, he let himself lay face-up on the hardwood floor as he glanced at the digital clock conveniently placed on his new nightstand.

Even upside-down, he could read the numbers 7:02 very clearly.

"seven? are ya kiddin' me, kid?"

He groaned—in both upset over missed sleep and anger that he had to be up right then—and rolled over, promptly falling back asleep.

Z z z . . .

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG!

All that noise was right next to his 'ear,' and it went right into were his eardrum would be.

"gah!" He shot up into a sitting position, flinching away from the noise and covering his pitiful missing ears from the painful sound.

"I SAID GROUP ACTIVITY, HORROR! GET YOURSELF UP AND DOWNSTAIRS PRONTO, OR I'LL SET BLUEBERRY ON YOU!"

Horror looked up just quick enough to catch a look at your speedy figure, dressed colorfully.

He also noticed a pot and pan in each of your hands.

Scowling, he reluctantly got to his feet, figuring that if you were up at this time, you were making breakfast.

With that comforting thought, he shuffled out of the room, blearily glancing around at a couple other pajama-ed figures.

Horror honestly didn't question when you produced men's attire from thin air. They were all just glad they didn't have to use one set of clothing for the next couple months.

Surrounded by a few more annoyed skeletons, Horror (and the procession) blundered down the stairs to find three people proudly standing in the living room. A buffet was set out on plastic fold-up tables before them, and Horror's mouth watered expectantly.

In the center was you, grinning at the sleepy skeles widely and dressed in a scout leader's costume (probably; it could be anything, as you were very unpredictable). To the left was Ink, waving nonchalantly at the group. Blue was at the right, rubbing his gloved hands together and chuckling to himself.

"Now!" you began loudly, speaking over the nonexistent din. "You're probably wondering why I summoned you all here!"

"interrupted ma peaceful dreams," Horror muttered, still captivated by the food before him.

You ignored that comment, pressing swiftly on. "The thing is, I don't know any of you that well!" You gestured wildly. "You guys may know each other, but I don't. So I decided we could do something like a camp group activity to fully introduce ourselves!"

The sleepy group collectively groaned (except for Lilac, you noticed, who just looked down and scuffed his feet).

"Food comes first?" you suggested, eyes shining with the hope you never knew how to get rid of.