fifteen

okay i just wanna put it out there that i don't have a problem with anyone in the book lmao, the way i talk about anthony, avani, etc. is all for content purposes only.

tiktok, real life, and instagram

 "hi guys," alvaro says, setting his phone up on alejandro's desk so he wouldn't have to hold it

username: where are you guys at?

"we're all at alejandro's house, except robert," alvaro says as i sit back down with mattia, and my head was seen in the live.

username: is that jasmine?

"yeah, that's jas, jas come say hi," alvaro calls me over, making me get up, but mattia wouldn't let go of my hand.

username: so mattia's clingy clingy

"someone said 'so mattia's clingy clingy' haha," alvaro laughs, making mattia let go of my hand.

"you guys put him in a bad mood, but hi guys!" i say walking over and sitting down next to the peruvian.

username: was it awkward when you met the guys?

"someone asked if it was awkward when you met us," alvaro says, looking over at me.

"nah, i don't think it was awkward, i was just nervous," i say looking down at the comments.

username: was mattia nervous to meet you

"no, mattia wasn't nervous to meet me because no one except alvaro and roshaun knew i was here, we wanted to surprise all of them," i smile at the camera.

username: did anyone record it?

"uh, no i dont think anyone recorded it," i say until alvaro disagrees with me, "i only recorded you meeting kairi and ale, not mattia though."

...mariano: gang

"hey mar," i say waving as alvaro says hi as well.

mattiapolibio: jas come back over here

"really mattia," i say laughing as i turn to face the boy with a smile on his face.