sixteen

real life and imessage

jasmine slowly walked to her gate, mattia's arm draped around her, frowns were prominent on the two's faces.

"i'm gonna miss you," mattia mumbles quietly, "i'll miss you too tia, it's only three weeks, we can do it," i say smiling up at the boy.

"that's three weeks too long," he laughs, making me laugh along with him.

"you really got me all soft and shit," he mumbles, intertwining his hand with mine.

"poor baby," i laugh as we continue our walk to the gate, alvaro and the boys finally catching up with us after they got chickfila.

"mattia quit being a bitch baby," kairi says, making mattia turn and smack kairi's head, all of us laughing at the two.

"aw kai, i'll miss you," i smile at the short japanese boy who had just taken a bite of his sandwich.

"eh, i might miss you," he replies back, his voice muffled due to all the food in his mouth.

"you're gross," alvaro says, making me agree with him as everyone laughs.

"group hug, now bitches," i say, making all of the boys groan, but still lean in.

"i love you bitches, see you guys soon," i say to the group, a feeling of sadness washing over me.

"i just met yall, and i'm already about to cry," i sniffle, laughing at myself.

"well, yeah, we just met, but we've been friends for a while," roshaun says, looking over at me with a sad smile.

"yeah, you're ri—" i begin, until i'm cut off by the intercom system.

"FLIGHT 356 FROM NEWARK, NEW JERSEY TO LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA IS NOW BOARDING," making all of our heads shoot up.

"i guess that's me, bye guys," i frown, giving them each an individual hug, saving mattia for last.

"i'm gonna miss you bighead," i say as he wraps his arms around me.

"bye shawty, call me when you land okay?" he says as he pulls away, "i will, see you soon," i smile sadly before waving at the guys and heading off to the line where i'd be lining up.

——————

"JAS!!!! OVER HERE!!!" i hear someone call from behind me, making me turn around to face jabez and alex.

"MY BOYS! HI!" i smile, running over to the two and giving them each a hug, them returning the gesture.

"i missed you guys," i frown, thinking about how long it's been since i last saw the two.

"yeah, yeah, we missed you too," jabez smiles as they help me with my bags out to their car.

"so how's the toilet kid?" alex says, making me laugh and smack his arm.

"it's mattia, bitch," i say, "but he's so nice, and funny and i dont know i think i really like him, but's its only been like a month," i finish.

"so? you can't choose when you fall in love," alex says, making my eyes go wide.

"woah, who said anything about love, buddy?" i ask him, confused as to where he got that idea from.

"well, when i teased you about him, you automatically got defensive, which you usually don't do unless you really like someone," he says looking down at me.

"and you had this big ass goofy smile on your face when you were talking about him," jabez adds in, alex agreeing with him.

"and i haven't seen you this happy in a while, not even with anthony-" alex says, cut off by jabez saying, "ugly ass white boy."

i smile to myself, "i dunno if i love him, i do know i really like him though," i say as we make it to their car and begin to load my bags in.

JASMINE <3
hi

JASMINE <3
i just got to la

JASMINE <3
and i miss u already

MATTIA 💙
hi baby

MATTIA 💙
i miss u more mamas

MATTIA 💙
call me later when you
get settled okay?

JASMINE <3
okay tia, see you later

MATTIA LOVED A MESSAGE

okay i'm sorry i haven't updated in forever 🥺🥺🥺 but ty guys for 48k reads i love u all