seventeen

facetime and instagram

"hey babe," i smile as mattia's face makes its way on my phone.

"hey jas, how was the flight," he smiles back, pausing the music he had playing.

"it was good, i'm tired though," i yawn, feeling tired due to the time difference.

"get some rest baby," mattia says softly, a small smile on his lips.

a blush makes its way on my face, still not being used to him calling me that.

"is that the toilet kid?" jabez says, bursting into my room, making mattia laugh.

"j! get out! and i told you its mattia!" i yell at the curly haired boy, throwing a pillow at him.

jabez ignores me, and comes down, sitting on my bed next to me, getting in the view of the camera.

"so you're the dude she's been all geeked about," jabez says, looking a mattia with a straight face.

"jabez! shut up!" i say, blushing and smacking his arm, and then covering my face.

"wassup bro, is that true jas," mattia laughs, trying to look at my face as jabez holds up the phone.

"i dont know, gotta go! bye! talk to you later! mwah!" i say blowing a kiss at the phone and ending the call.

"i hate you," i say, staring at jabez with a straight face.

"love ya too jas!" he smiles, getting up and walking out of the room.

roadmanmattia just posted a new photo!

liked by antijas, hectoe_diass, superkai and 16,368 others

roadmanmattia jabez told me she geekin over me 🥺

COMMENTS!

username yall are so cute

antijas i'm gonna k word him..

roadmanmattia dont worry i'm geeked
too

username i liked jenna better doe

jennahablitz me too

cityboyalejandro here she go

jennahablitz u know u miss me
ale :)

username how long is she in la for 🥺

roadmanmattia three weeks :(

hectoe_diass why u look like dat

roadmanmattia ur mom said i look good
last night tho

short filler chapter but i just wanted to update hehe, anyways. fuck mattia lives for not accepting me on his. new spam... the og roadmanmattia is better anyway