chapter 15

Peter and I both pulled away as if someone electrocuted us, and looked towards the door. Steve stood there, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

"uh..I'm sorry....I was just asking if you found answers....uh yeah..."he said, obviously uncomfortable. I could feel my face and neck heating up.

"uh.....yeah. I did, actually. I'm sorry...we got a little..." I looked at Peter, and looked back at Steve, "distracted...." I smiled, apologetically. He nodded, understandingly.

"I did find out something....we'll meet you in your room, asap. Is that fine?" I asked. He nodded and turned away.

I exhaled, and looked to see Peter staring at me. I blushed under his heavy gaze.

"We always get interrupted when we're-"

"yeah...I know. But, hopefully one day...we won't." I moved closer and kissed him. Instead of letting it be a short, but passionate, kiss, he pulled me closer.

"Peter....." I mumbled. He made a noise in the back of his throat.

I pulled away, placing my forehead against his.

"Lena....Steve....answers.remember?" He groaned, but laced his fingers through mine.

After cleaning the kitchen, we made our way to Steve's room.

"So what do we have?" Steve asked. I sat down, recalling everything Amas told me.

"Somehow in the dream, when he shot her with the ice, he was draining her power. Her life source, is her power. By draining her power, he's killing her." I saw Steve flinch at the word 'killed', but kept going.

"there's a box that he keeps other peoples powers in, including our parents and Lena's. If we find it, we can release their powers and they'll be fine." I explained. Steve nodded, before looking up at me.

"so where do we find this box?" He asked. I shrugged.

"he didn't tell me. He's not that stupid." Steve furrowed his eyebrows, thinking.

"But yet...he gave you more clues than he should've. So he's either lying, or telling the truth and leading you there to do something." As this information sunk in, I became more confused and stressed than ever.

Getting up with a sigh, I walked around his room.

I made the mistake of looking in the mirror....and seeing something I wish I had never seen.

I had huge bags under my eyes, my skin a sickly pale color, and my lips chapped. And to think that I was just kissing Peter with them a couple of minutes ago.

I turned away, not wanting to see anymore.

"Capt.." we hear Nick say on the overcome, "You,Peter and Audry need to get down here. Now. Loki has escaped and is wrecking havoc as we speak in the city." We all looked at each other, before jumping up and going to put on our suits.

I had a feeling about this. And it wasn't a good feeling.

&%^&*(#)*&974820p37&)*#&#^Y#(&)&#^%#$%^&*****************************&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^\

HIII!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time! KILL MEEE!!! SO SOS SOS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY!! BUt...I hAvE a SuRpRiSe FoR yOu AlL!!!111