chapter 17

Recap:
"Are you two ok?" Steve asked.

But I wasn't paying any attention to him. I had looked towards where the bomb had come from, and saw a sight that made me gasp and almost made me fall to my knees.

"Lena?!"
********************

I couldn't believe she was here. She was at the hospital. I was gonna kill whoever let her out. She needed to rest, but by seeing her, my heart soared.

I untangled myself from Peter's arms, and scrambled towards Lena.

"Lena..." She didn't make a move until I was right in front of her.

I leaned forward to hug her, but she did something.....I'll never forget.

She threw her hands out, blasting me with fire in my middle.

I flew back, through the air and landed harshly on a car. I was expecting pain from the fire, but I only felt pain from the car, and from what Lena just did.

Shouldn't I be on fire righty now? She had just sent a jet stream of fire at me. Wait....my suit...is fireproof (A/N: omg omg omg. One Direction!!!EEEEEEYYYY.) Thank you, S.H.I.E.L.D.

I struggled to sit up and catch my breath, which I had lost when I landed.

"Audry!!" I saw Peter running towards me, and looked behind him to see Natasha and the rest fighting ugly, brown creatures.

Then I saw Lena raise her hand towards Peter, and saw her hand glow red.

I jumped off the car, dizzily might I add, and pushed Peter to the side as hard I could. Just in time for another stream of fire.

I had put my hands out to block hers, with my own jet steam of ice. But because of my weakened state, she easily started overpowering me.

She walked closer, slowly, amost like she was taunting me. It looked like she was doing this with ease, while I was over, almost on my knees, struggling to keep it up and breathe.

By now, she was in front of me, and she smirked.

"Lena....please....don't do this. You don't know what you're doing. Just listen to me..." Not replying, she stopped the jet stream, and my arms feel limp to my sides.

I barely had time to register the fact that she listened to me, when she threw her hands up....and a ring of fire appeared, only around us.

She kicked her foot out, and I ducked under it and rolled away from her.

Running towards me, she started throwing punches and I started dodging them.

After a little while, my punches and dodges were getting a little sloppy because of all the smoke in my lungs. I could barely breathe now.

She saw this, and took it as an advantage.

Doing a round house kick, landing one good one on my side, and making made me fly to the side.

I stayed on the ground, coughing and trying to get my lungs to work properly. I needed another mask.

I looked up and see Lena about to blast me again. Closing my eyes, I waited.....and waited....but nothing came.

I had just now noticed, that the fire ring was gone, and so was Lena.

They were all looking at me with alarmed looks.

Still trying to breathe, I first sat up on my knees, and then tried to steadily get to my feet.

Peter ran to me, before I could take any steps.

"Audry! Are you ok? Please tell me you're ok!" He said, hugging me. I nodded, and had a coughing fit.

"can you walk?" He questioned. I nodded again.

"We need to get back to the jet, now, and report this to Nick." Natasha said. We all started making our way to the jet, Peter sill holding most of my body weight.

Somewhere along the way, I started hacking like a dying goose.

I put my hand to my mouth, and when I finished I pulled it away. I whimpered slightly,as I saw something red on my hand.

Peter seemed to see it too, and his eyes grew wide.

"Audry..." But I wasn't listening. I was too busy trying focus on not fainting, as the world was spinning and I couldn't get any air in my lungs.

Before I fell, Peter had caught me and had started yelling, running.

Then...surprise, surprise.

Darkness.

@#$%^&*()PLKJHFREDWSDCVBNJ(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&%REDFGHUJIOLKNBVDFER%T^YUIJKOLPO*I&U^%RE&*IKJHGFER^&*I(O&^Y%TRDFGHJIU^YTRDCFGHJURFD

HIHIH! Happy Early Thanksgiving!!1 LOVE YOU ALL!!! IM AT THE BEACH, SO NOW FAMILY TIME!! BAII