Chapter one.

(Just a quick little note, before you read, I am considering rewriting this. The book I mean. Would that be something you all would be interested in?)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The clanging of chains was the only thing to be heard as I watched through the window. Yes window. I'm in the attic of the sociopath, Mr.White. I heard the trapdoor open. "Speak of the devil." I muttered adjusting to the newfound light.

"Get out you pest." He spat out shuting the only entrance. "But-"
I sighed waiting for his spouse."Didn't you hear my husband-" There it is....She unlatched the chains and pushed me out. "Hello Mr.Black." I silently snickered. (I am not racist it's for the plot I promise.) I looked at the darker skin man and audibly gulped.

"That's it." He muttered his voice laced with venom. He yanked my hand and carried me towards the second place I call hell. "No please!" I banged on the tinted window but it didn't even budge. We drove for hours. I felt the will to scream but nothing came out. I regretfully gave up.

I woke up to the smell of alcohol. The stench was bad enough to make my nose hop off and run. I adjusted my eyes Mr.White giving some random person cash. "Why are you paying us but we're not paying you?" A deep gruff voice asked. "I just want her gone..... But no one is willing to take her." He said that first sentence with so much hate, I almost flinched. All I remember before it all went black was.... "I guess we'll be taking care of this lass then." A really disoriented voice spoke.

Hello everyone! I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's a bit short.
Anyway I have a shoutout to make!
Shoutout to Miraculousfanforlife for helping me in this chapter and encourageing me to published it in the first place!

Bye guys have a good morning/afternoon/night!