Introductions -12

3rd Person

Dark and Anti were still talking when they noticed that all, well, most of the egos were coming upstairs. The last people to come up the stairs were Henrik and Marvin. Thinking they were going to walk past like the others, they continued there conversation. Except, that didn't happen. The doctor and the magician stopped before looking at the two darker egos. "Will you two going to stop acting like big babies and go downstairs."

This seemed to surprise them. Marvin asked a question that we all need an answer to. And we are about to receive one. Hopefully.

"Y-You know f-full w-well why." Anti spat. His brother didn't say anything else except for looking at their other brother.

"How about you zwo go downstairs not to meet Mark or Sean, but zo....." Henrik started. "Help (Y/N)!" Marvin finished. "Yeah! Zo help her. I saw Bing bring her in." "If it gets you two to shut up then, fine. Come on Anti."

Anti mumbled something before following Dark downstairs. Marvin and Henrik both let out a sigh of relief, "That could have gone so wrong, so fast.

-

(Y/N) looked around the room looking at the egos and the two persons. "I was called here why?" She questioned. "They wanted to meet you." Google explained simply. "They wanted to meet me?" (Y/N) repeated, soundig skeptical. "That is what I said, is it not?"

(Y/N) let out a sigh before walking over to the two males.(The two males being Mark and Seán)

"My name is (Y/N). It is a pleasure to meet you both." She politely stated, her hands behind her back the entire time. She was truly starting to sound like Dark. Though, that isn't really a bad thing.

"It's nice to meet you as well! I'm Seán and this is Mark!" The brown haired male enthusiastically said.

(Y/N) looked towards the stairs as she heard groaning and footsteps. Eyes still locked on the stairs, she noticed as Dark and Anti walked down. Both looking fairly annoyed.

"What spirit convinced you two two to come down?" Chase asked, fairly surprised.

"I can assure you, a spirit did not convince us to come down." Dark stated. "It was Henrik."

"A-And M-Marvin." Anti corrected.

There wasn't much to say on that topic except that for the few minutes the two egos were up there, they had managed to annoy the shit outta Dark and Anti. So much to the point that they convinced them to go talk to the others, although they didn't say much. Now that that's out of the way, we can continue.

Mark and Seán soon noticed the egos and turned to face them. "Look at this. I havn't seen you in a while." Seán said, breaking the silence. "It's good to see ya again Anti." Seán seemed fairly happy to see all of his egos again, even Anti.

"Mark."

"Dark."

Just by that it's told that Mark and Dark are not even remotely happy to see each other.Why must all good things come to an end?

Practically ignoring Mark's presance Dark turned to the rest of the egos. And (Y/N). "Hello everyone."

No one responded, for they had seen Dark already for that day. "You caould at least have the decency to respond" Still, no responses came. As if he wasn't already annoyed.

There was nothing else to be done interaction wise. "You t-two f-follow us." Anti motined to him and Dark. "W-We'll show y-you w-where you'll b-be staying. Assuming t-that you are s-staying. If n-not, then j-just don't f-follow." Anti turned on his heels and headed for the stairs, motioning for Dark to follow. Well, besides Dark, Mark and Seán of course. They all did follow.

On the way the question wasn't verbally asked but the two non-egos were asking it. How the hell do they have so many god damn rooms? That questions been asked so many times it's ridiculous. The house looks, not small, but not big, from the outside but then the inside is huge. It doesn't make sense. More on that topic never, hopefully. For now, Mark and Juh-Seán were settled in their individual rooms. Actually everyone was in their room. Beside King, Host, Dark and Anti, of course.

Dark and Anti were just talking and King and Host were being, well, Host and King.

When did everyone else go to their rooms? Well, when Dark and Anti were showing Mark and Seán their rooms. Nobody wanted to be there so why wait for them to come back to leave?

They had an opportunity so they took it. As simple as that.