Sadness links us

________________________________________

Hey so this is my first fanfic there are alot of

errors sorry. Please leave any feedback you

feel neccicary. Seriously COMMENT please

even just a 1-10 on how much u like it i would

really apreshiate it :)

<3 Thanks.

________________________________________

*Whoosh whoosh* *In the TARDIS*

"So as the planet goes into its version of winter every living being starts to shine....now in three..two...one. Their see?"

"Wow its beautiful Doctor its like a massive jewel."

"Weeell... its more like a average size planet full of biannually luminescent creatures-"

"Oh Doctor just humor me okay?"

"Oh all right its like a jewel."

"Thank you..... d-did you show this to your other companions?"

"Does it matter Ally?"

"No i suppose not i was just wondering..."

"Well then- OOOOOOOH"

"WHAT?! WHAT?! What's wrong?!"

"Its-OOF-someone is sending me a message."

"What? How?"

*Whips out psychic paper*

"On this!"

"What...how...what is that?"

"Psychic paper it makes you see what i want you to see with a bit of what you want to see. Here look..."

"It says that you're a good kisser"

"Oh...ummm anyway well people with enough power can send me messages on it. It says 'Help me please it hurts!'"

"Who sent it?"

"I dont know but i can trace the telepathic signal back to its source."

*The Doctor sonics the paper then the TARDIS console and reads the screen.*

"Earth...United States, New York, all right we ought to go check it out, it takes a lot of psychic energy to send me a message like that."

*TARDIS landing sound.* *The TARDIS materializes near a dumpster in an alley.* *The Doctor saunters out and Ally pops her head out after him.*

“Well there's not aliens crawling everywhere so thats a plus."

"Not necessary they-"

*The Doctor and Ally hear a moan from the other side of the dumpster a bit deeper into the alley.* *They walk over to investigate and find a young boy about 10 curled in the corner quietly sobbing. Ally goes to him and gently wraps her arm around his frail shoulders. He cringes.

"Hey honey are you all right?"

He looks up and they see that he has bruises on his face and blood crusted on his cheek.

"W-who are you?" He squeaks.

"Well i'm Ally and this is The Doctor whats your name."

“I-Im Lewis.”

"Okay Lewis what happened here? From the beginning." *The Doctor squats down near the boy and his coat fans out around him.*