Chapter 1 - Finally!

Alana's P.O.V
I woke up in my dirty brown room. All alone, I sat up looking at the vacant bed next to me. Usually, my best friend Aurora would sleep there but she got adopted 5 weeks ago.
Ms. Jess, the owner, walked in. "Hey Alana, are you ok?" She said, her concern filling the quiet, ghostlike room. I nodded, still looking at the stillness of the bed next to mine. "I'll make sure I'm down for breakfast by 8." I said.
I had a flashback. "You're horrible Dan!" My mom said. "Well you're a dum slut that only stays home and cheats on me." He said as he pulled out the butcher knife. "Daddy please!" My little sister Eleanor ran out the room. She jumped in front of my mom and got stabbed, blood stains forming on her light pink night shirt. My mom got stabbed also, falling to the floor and blood spurting on his knife. I hid under the beer compartment mommy kept from him. "Alana! Where the fuck are you?" My dad shouted. Tears falling from my face, I hid my hurt. His dark brown boots were banging on the floor and then it stopped. In my bedroom. Hopefully the police banged through the door. "POLICE!" I heard them say. "Alana you set me up you bitch!" I heard my dad say as they covered his mouth and was carried out the door. "Anybody?" I said, covering my mouth. "The services. You can come out sweetie-------" I was interrupted by Ms. Jess coming in. "ALANA, SOMEBODY'S HERE TO ADOPT YOU!" Ms. Jess said, bursting with excitement. "Wait, no!" I said. She pulled me out of my room with no shoes on. We walked downstairs and I saw who wanted to adopt me.
"No! No! No PLEASE No!" I cried when I saw it wasn't a girl but 5 BOYS! "Hi, babe." A brown haired boy with a dimpled smile and suspenders said. The other 4 waved. "It was Louis's Idea." A curly haired boy with a simple sweater said pointing at the brown haired boy. "So do you like her?" Ms. Jess said. " Yes. Thank you so much Jess." The brown haired so called Louis said. "PLEASE NO! I DONT WANT TO GO MS. JESS!" I cried out as I got to my knees and begged Louis. "Just sign right here." Ms. Jess said, like I was invisible.
"PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I said holding onto the curly haired boy. Louis took a look at me and signed the paper.
"Wait no!" I said as a black haired boy
picked me up, put me on his shoulder and walked out. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go but they threw me in the car. We pulled up to an apartment complex.
"Take her out, Harry." Louis said to the curly haired boy. Harry pulled me out. I had died down so that they wouldn't be charged with abducting a little girl. They walked me in Harry holding one arm, Louis holding the other arm. We walked into his flat and they sat me down on the couch.
"Are you feeling better now?" a blonde haired boy said to me. I nodded. "Niall don't pressure her though." Louis said. "I think she should go to her room." The dark haired boy said. "Zayn, you're right." Harry said. "But wait, we didn't even introduce ourself!" A light brown haired boy said. "Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn." Louis said, rushing. "Come on, let me show you your room." Louis said.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT GUYS! COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW.
-love, KASEY!