Chapter 7- School?!

Lana's POV
I woke up Saturday morning and heard the boys talking about something. "I don't know Hazza, what if she doesn't want to?" I heard Louis say. "She still does need to get a education. we won't be at home." Liam said. I creeped out and eavesdropped. "I think she should go to school." Niall said, on his iPhone. "Yeah, let's call her in." Zayn said. "Lana!" Louis called.

I stepped out my place and went over to the couch. "Hey guys! What's up?" I said, hiding my scarred voice. "Listen babe, we were talking about school." Zayn said, a fatherly tone in his voice. "Oh well, I'm not going." I said, looking down. "You don't want to go to your old school?" Louis said. My eyes widened. "MY OLD SCHOOL?" I said, my eyes as big as golfballs now.

I got up, looking around at the boys like they were crazy. "IM NOT GOING TO THAT FUCKING SCHOOL! NO FUCKING SCHOOL EVER!" I said, screaming, Pointing my finger at Louis. I ran into my room and hid under my desk.

I pulled out my diary and started to write in it.
Dear diary,
August 29th, 2013
Louis thinks I should go to school. The same school. I'd been bullied there, hurt there and humiliated there. What makes them think I would want to go back? But I say nothing because I don't want them to know. I don't want them to know anything. I know I can almost trust Louis with everything but not that much. Does it look like I should go to school? I cut myself. I just don't want to get bullied by Hanna and Jason anymore. I might be forced though. So I guess I need to suck up my pride and go. I won't tell the boys a thing though. I've already told them too much. About my father. And he's not coming back.

Love and Kisses,
Lana.

I got out my hiding place from under the desk. I walked out the room and sat on the couch. "Fine, I guess I have to go to school." I said, folding my arms. The boys cheered. "Ok, what are you waiting for? The first day is tomorrow." I said, motioning the boys to go. I crossed my arms and walked into the kitchen to make me some chocolate chip pancakes even though I wasn't hungry. -----------------------------------------------------------------
The boys arrived back and they were packed with notebooks, packs of pencils and more. "Ok, let's sort this stuff out!" Louis said excitedly. _________________________________
After sorting everything out, I put in the purple bookbag Louis had gave me. I started to plan out what I was going to wear. I ended up putting on my purple suspenders with a white one direction shirt and some white flats.