Chapter 6- the real suprise.

Lana's POV
Going out to breakfast, we went back to the complexes. "Well, I'm going to my room." I said, gazing lonely at the door. I could expect somebody was coming. I don't know who though. I got up from the couch and walked into my room. I flopped on the bed and settled with my computer. I heard a knock at the door and I walked out my room, eager to see who it was. "I got it." Louis said. The door opened. The, the green eyes, the brown hair with slicked back baby hairs.. MY DAD! "I---I'm-----that's----" I studdered out. "Hi, who are you?" Louis said, with his smile. "I'm her father." The man said, pointing at me. "-------I-----why-------" I choked out before running and burying my face into Liam's rib. "Baby girl? It's me your daddy." My dad said, trying to get through the door.

"Come in." Louis said. I shuddered as he entered with BROWN boots. "Baby girl, I missed you so much!" My dad said, walking over to where Liam stood. "Why are you here?" I said, finally swallowing my hurt and getting over it. I stopped holding onto Liam and let go. "Guys, can you like leave?" I said. "Sure, we had to go to the ice box anyway." Louis said, motioning toward Liam. Before Liam closed the door, he gave me a questioning look and I nodded. After Liam left, I went toward the couch.

"Listen dad, why are you here?" I said, looking down. "To congratulate my daughter of course." He said. He tried to inch closer to me but I stood up. "Oh baby, where are you going?" He said, standing up and violently grabbing my arm. "Dad, please---" I said being cut off by him picking me up and trying to carry me into my room. "PLEASE STOP!" I said, fleeing my arms, screaming and kicking wildly. Luckily, Louis and Liam came bursting through the door. My dad dropped me against my wall and I started screeching in pain.

"You really thought we were going to the ice box?" Louis said, diving toward my dad. They started wrestling on the ground, Liam jumping in and then eventually coming over to help me. "Lana, are you ok?" Liam said, his nose dripping with blood. "Please, no. Stay away." I said, burying my head into my knees as I rocked back and forth. "Don't worry, it's just me." Liam said, rubbing his hand up and down my back, soothing me. "Im going to call the cops." I said as I took out the IPhone Harry got me for my birthday. i dialed. "Help, It's Alana!-------Yes, my dad came back!-------- Evergreen Apartment Complexes." I said, hanging up eventually then running over to Louis. My dad had got up, his eyes cut up and swollen and his lip severely bleeding. Louis's nose was hysterically bleeding.The police broke through the door. They saw my dad and they put him in handcuffs. "LANA! YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN!" He said, muttering curse words under his breath as they took him out the door. "Louis...." I said, running over to him. i kissed his nose and I hugged him, squeezing him, crying into his chest.

"Alana, I'm fine. Pack your bags though, we have to get out of here and we have a interview at 2." He said, touching his nose and going into the bathroom to wipe his nose. My now blood stained pink shirt reminded me of my sister. Dead. I realized that I could trust Louis now. I ran into my room to take off the shirt and put back on my black shirt. I heard Liam walk into my room and I turned to face him, tears slowly inching down my face. When Liam hugged me, it felt as a blanket was being put down on all my faults. I settled into his shoulder, recovering like he was a first aid kit. I looked out the window. Looking out the door, I realized that my cowardness was better left unsaid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? WAS IT AWESOME LIKE YOU GUYS! REMEMBER COMMENT LIKE AND VOTE! AWESOME!

-Kisses, Kasey.