Chapter 10- Moving Day

Louis's POV
Watching Zayn carry Lana out the door, I started thinking. We stepped onto the elevator and a silence fell upon us. "Lou, I'm sorry." Lana said, still picked up by Zayn. "Sorry is not enough Lana." I said, looking up into her eyes. "You should be saying sorry to me, you dummy." She said, closing her eyes. "I'm ashamed to look at you." She said, adding that she hated me. "I don't even want to be here. Take me back to the orphanage. Be famous. All they do at school is-------" she stopped. "They do what?" Niall blurted out. "None of your goddamn business...." She said, giving Niall a cold stare.

"Just put me down." She said to Zayn. He settled her onto the ground. "Listen young lady, stop talking to us like that, I don't care if you're 14 to 56, im still your legal guardian and you listen to me." I said, sternly. "Stop talking to me, you ass." She said coldly. I spun her around. I looked into her cold eyes and shook my head in disgust. She mocked me. "Press down Zayn." I said. The button shifted, showing the 🔽 sign. "Louis, don't." Harry said. "This is what she wants right? So let her have it." I said. "Louis!" Liam shouted, he finally figuring out what I was going to do.

Lana looked around. We got to the bottom floor. I pulled Lana out. "Let me go! I can walk by myself, bastard." She shot at me. I clenched my teeth, holding back my tears. How could she treat me like this? "You piece of shit." She shot again. "THATS IT! IVE HAD ENOUGH! YOU KEEP TRYING ME! ID HAVE A RIGHT MIND TO SPANK YOU YOU DUMMY! IM NOT A PIECE OF SHIT, NOT AN ASS AND IM DEFINETLY NOT A BASTARD! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOURE DOING? YOURE HURTING ME AND I CANT TAKE IT! SO IM TAKING YOU BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE! THATS WHERE YOU BELONG RIGHT! YOU WANNA RUN OFF, GO INTO PEOPLE's HOUSES AND THEN YOU WANT TO HURT ME, WELL GUESS THE FUCK WHAT PRINCESS, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT ANY GODDAMN MORE!" I snapped, watching her eyes widen as I say orphanage.

I let go of her hand and opened the car door. I slammed it as I got in. I heard crying in back of me as Lana got in but I didn't dare look at her. We pulled up in front of the orphanage and I got out. I saw tears driving down Lana's eyes but I didn't show sympathy. I walked into the orphanage and I pulled Lana up to the front desk. "I'm here to return her, I should have never got her anyway." I said to the receptionist. Ok, name please?" He said. I looked into Lana's adorable light brown eyes. But I held back my sympathy. "Alana." I said. "Let me get her down. MS.JESS!" The receptionist called. Ms. Jess came down and her wonderful smile turned into a frown. "Are you here to return her?" She said. I nodded, sadly. "Come on Lana...." Ms. Jess said. And as I was just about to leave, I looked back to see Lana looking at me. She stared for a while. I turned back and stepped out into the cold air. And a tear shed from my eyes.