Chapter 9- Gaining Strength

Louis's POV
I heard Alana scream down the hall. Running after her, I turned to Liam thinking he hurt her. "What? I tickled her! She said she was fine." Liam questioned. I walked in the flat. "Lana, get out here now." I called, ready to snap. "Yes?" She said timidly. "Are you hurt?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Are you HURT?" I said, standing up. "No! I'm fine!" She said. She tried to walk back into her room but I took her wrist and pulled her back. "ARE YOU HURT!" I screamed. "YES, OK YES IM HURT! SO WHAT! NO ONE AT SCHOOL CARES!" She screamed at me, her hurt flooding the whole room. "Lana, where does it hurt?" Liam said calmly stepping in. She stared at the ground. "GOD LANA WHERE DOES IT HURT! IM SICK OF YOU GETTING MAD AT EVERYBODY BUT THEN NOT SAYING A GODDAMN THING! THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME LANA? I CARE, I CARE! WHERE DOES IT HURT!" I forced upon her. Niall, Zayn and Harry came rushing in from the next room. "Come on Louis....." Zayn took me by the arm and led me into their flat.
Lana's POV

After Louis had left, all I could think about is him saying that he cared. I held my secret though. "Lana, Louis is just trying to be a father and brother. Tell me where it hurts." Liam said. I slid my finger down to my rib and clenched my teeth. They pulled up my shirt halfway so that my chest was still hidden. Scratches and marks settled on my side. Harry poked at it and Liam started to feel. I shuddered. "I think her rib is broken." Liam said. "My rib? Broken? Noooo." I said, trying to keep my biggest fear. Hospitals. "Don't tell me you're afraid of hospitals!" Liam cracked up. "At least I'm not afraid of spoons." I shot back along with a cold stare. I stood up and whimpered. "Come on now we'll be by your side every step of the way." Niall nudged me, a pouty face to win me over. After a bunch of thoughts, I gave in. "Operation baby back ribs is a go go." Harry said. "Hahaha, I always wanted to say that." Harry said, walking out the door. "Are you serious?" Niall said, going after him. I walked out the door. "You coming Liam?" I said, eyeing him to see if he was ok. He nodded.

Louis's POV

After going back to Zayn and Niall's flat, Zayn tried to find a way to calm me down. "Let it all out." Zayn said. I nodded. "SHES A FUCKING LIAR AND A PLAYER WITH PEOPLES HEARTS! IM STARTING TO REGRET LETTING HER LIVE HERE! I TRIED TO HOLD IT IN BUT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW HER PLACE! WHYD SHE PLAY WITH MY HEART? I FORGOT SHE WAS A STUPID DUM ASS ORPHAN ANYWAY! WHY DO YOU THINK IM MAD YOU DUM SHIT! SHE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT COULDVE BEEN! NOW SHELL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE SHES JUST INSECURE AND SHE HIDES EVERYTHING! ITS NOT MY FAULT! SHE DOESNT HAVE ANYONE TO BLAME BUT HER FUCKING SELF!" I catched a breath.

Lana's POV

I was going to apologise to Louis. It was my fault. I walked over to Zayn's flat. I walked into seeing Louis screaming at the top of his lungs calling me 'stupid' and 'dum'. I ran out the room and ran down the steps. I should've known I didn't belong here. I ran out the door and into the alley. I looked around, my breath emerging into the air. I ran to the parking lot and ran onto the sidewalk. I was running as I heard a familiar voice called out. "Where you going?" I turned around just to see Hanna and her fellow minions. "Why the fuck are you here?" I said, sharpness in my voice. I turned back to keep going but was cornered off by her 'minions'. I turned around just to see her right in back of me. "Leave me alone." I said. She pushed me.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" A brunette haired girl screamed. "And who are you to tell me to?" Hanna said, marching over to the girl. "Emily Anne Crispen. That's who." The brunette girl said. Hanna pounced on top of her. My blood started pounding. Rushing through my vains and I let the anger take over. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I said, running into Hanna's one minion, Tess. I pounced on her, to the floor and starting to hit her in the face. "YOU BITCH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! STOP FUCKING MESSING WITH ME! IM NOT A FUCKING TOY!" I said, punching her. After taking all my anger out, I fixed it. "And I'll see you at school." I spat. I ran back toward the complexes.

"Come on, you can go to my place." Emily had said. I walked over to the elevator and heard the boys voices. "We have to look for Lana." I heard Zayn say.

"Come on, go this way." I motioned towards Emily. She looked my age. "Your parents home?" I asked. She shook her head. "Won't be back for a while. What's your name?" She said. "Alana." I replied. We walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor. We walked into her flat. I settled on her somewhat comfortable couch.

Louis POV
"Hey guys, I have a tracking device in her bracelet." I said as I pulled out my phone. "She's still here!" I said. We scrambled, knocking on every door. We finally reached a door that we heard Lana's voice in. We knocked on the door and a 15- year old girl answered it. "Hello, is a girl named Alana here?" Niall asked politely. "You're------ Yes, she is. Why?" The girl said. "She needs to be with us. That is my daughter." I said. "----Come in." The girl fangirled. I walked in, to see Alana sitting on the couch, playing on a game console. "THIS IS THE MOST VIOLENT GAME EVER!" She beamed, headphones on. I pulled them off and turned off the game. "Alana Kasi Tomlinson! What the hell were you thinking?" I shouted, dragging her out to the hall. "YOU HATE ME! REMEMBER, IM JUST A STUPID DUM ASS ORPHAN!" I said, adding that he was not the same. "YOI DONT CARE! YOU DONT AND NOBODY ELSE DOES!" I kicked and screamed as Zayn picked me up and slumped me over his arms.