Next day.

It is a bright morning, where Vishnu woke up to a trail of fresh jasmine flowers leading outside his bedroom door. And, as the bhakt vatsal he is, he quickly became pleased as well as delighted.
Furthermore, Vishnu received a message on his phone.
"Once again you have blessed me with your Param Padam. Thank you and welcome my precious lord. -- Vasundhara/ Prithvi."
"I see. A message from Dharthi maa." Vishnu smiled. "She welcomed me to earth. Hmm. Now let me get ready for high school." Vishnu said. "But the others are sleeping. So I must wait for them."

"Shubh Prabhatam!" Buddha cheerfully stepped out of his room, while being followed by tiny animals.
"Like Nirvana had followed you." Vishnu remarked.
"Seem so." He glowed.
"I wonder what can be our quick breakfast." Vishnu wondered.
"Shiva's cup noodles."
"Oh yea!"
"Narayan, but where are the others?"
"Maybe sleeping still." Vishnu replied.
"Sleeping still? No." Jesus entered. "By the way, who had placed a bowl of olives on my dresser?"
"Not me." Both Buddha and Vishnu looked confused.
"We haven't been in your room."
Afterwards, Jesus' phone buzzed, as he got a message from someone.
"Morning lord. Hope you love your olives ♨😉."
"Oh, it's one of the angels." Jesus said.

Suddenly, water seeped from under Shiva's bedroom door, and wet Vishnu's lotus feet.
"Mahadev's room is leaking?" Jesus became surprised.
"What is this phenomenon?" Buddha added. "Do we need a plumber?"
Moreover the body of water morphed into a goddess decked in pearls, and draped in a white sari. She however showed her familiarity with Narayan by looking at him with clasped hands.
"Greetings lord Vishnu. Greetings Sakyamuni, and Word of God." She says.
"Kalyan hok, Ganga." Vishnu cheerfully blessed Ganga.
"Forgive me deities, you know I reside in my lord's hair. And whenever he meditates, his hot, divine aura increases. That's where I can't help myself to sprout out of his jata." Ganga perfectly explains. "And I had wet your lotus feet because I'm known as Vishnupada. My course depends on wherever your feet is."
"Haven't Shiva slept?"
"No Shree Hari. My lord was meditating throughout the whole night. But he will wake soon." Ganga replied. "In the middle of the night, Mata Parvati had come to smear bhasma on him, as per custom."
"Ok."
"Now I take your leave." Ganga says.
Soon after, Mahadev came out, where he was greeted by his divine friends. Then they had breakfast and went off to the high school.

On the other hand at school, Miranda, Bijili, Vani, Yohan, Steven and Alara were having a conversation about their upcoming party. But a few shocking secrets were revealed.
"Our party will be off the hook!" Miranda exclaimed.
"Yes, because it will be at Alara's house!" Bijili said.
"Alara, good that you have invited Rafaai to the bash." Vani cheerfully says.
"I have just suggested so that I can get popularity." Alara answered. "I'll lie and say that he's my boyfriend."
"No don't do that!" Yohan suggests.
"He is probably from a family of values. We can't violate his character." Bijili explained. "Have you seen his innocent face."
"What innocent face!" Alara laughed with Miranda.
"He speaks in such a nurturing way, like how the divine would." Yohan explained. "Rafaai must be close to God."
"I don't believe in these stories." Alara states. "I'll chose the path of atheism for a reason. Because I don't find proof in these things."
"Me niether. I only believe you can't have enough alcohol." Steven adds.
"Just wait and watch. Alara will make him hers!" Miranda declares.
"You're not supposed to tell them that!!!! I have a crush on Rafaai!!" Alara jumped out of her skin.
"Oops!"
"You have a crush on him?" Bijili asks.
"Y..yes. But I want something from him."
"Like what."
"Money." Alara replies. "He looks rich. As far as I know, is that the middle east is a rich country."

Meanwhile, Vishnu confronted his friend Lakshman in the hall.
"Hi Laksh." Vishnu greeted.
"Vasudev. Hi."
"How are you?" Vishnu smiled.
"Great...." Lakshman's voice decelerated.
"You're not. Tell me what's bothering you."
"I'm alright Vasudev."
"No creation can hide from the creator." Vishnu thought. "Something happened at home." Vishnu comforted him."
"It's nothing I said!!!" Lakshman stormed off.
"Lakshman." Vishnu called but it wasn't any use. "He is acting as stubborn as my brother Lakshman in my Ram avatar. And also Balram."

Thereafter, Gaurav met his friends. But their feelings however contrasted from the first day, as they became more bubbly.
"Gaurav how are you not with your brothers." Aniruddh asked.
"Oho now Vishnu, Jesus and Buddha are my brothers." Gaurav chuckled in his mind.
"Oh, actually I was looking for the calculus class." Gaurav smiles.
"Omg calculus! Such a hard class. But don't worry, Meena got your back." Meenakshi cheerfully says. "My cousin Prabhavati taught me some techniques."
"Accha. And Arun, what are you going to do?" Gaurav asks.
"Sanskrit." Arun sighed with disgust. "One of my difficult classes."
"Arun I can help you in Sanskrit."
"Really Gaurav! Thanks. Let me hear."
"Ekam, Dwitiya (dvi), tritaya, chaturkata, panchamam, shastamam, shatakam, ashtakam, navamam, dasanam."
"Waw!"
"Why do we even have to learn about this so called culture." Aniruddh states.
"Because it's part of you and your religion." Gaurav stated.
"What religion." Aniruddh said. "
"The same religion that Adi Shankarcharya, Vivekanand, Sai baba, Yoganand and Dyaneshwara had selflessly saved. Without the fear of criticism."
"Well if I see lord Shiva in front of me, then I'll believe." Kunj angrily said.
"Arrey you all!!! Stop this conversation! It's very sensitive." Meenakshi said. "We shouldn't test God. Yes, we have our doubts, but soon it will be cleared. Am I right, Gaurav?"
"Yes Meena."

Now Siddhant met with his friends, who were idling as if they didn't care about class.
"Hey Akshobhya, Rohan, Anandi. No class?"
"Yea. But we're not going." Akshobhya laughed.
"What?! Why? Don't you know education is precious." Siddhant says.
"If I'm not good at the subject, better I don't go at all. And also, I have better things to do." Rohan replies. "Like seek revenge."
"Rohan! We're supposed to keep that a secret!" Akshobhya became startled.
"Revenge is silent death, friends. We should refrain from it." Siddhant advised.
"No person will take advantage of us!" Akshobhya declared.
"One should leave things as it is." Siddhant said. "In mankind, these lives have different motives, and different ways of thinking. We should all respect them other than resorting to violence."
"Huh?" They became astonished.
"Waw!" Anandi became surprised.
"Have you taken a philosophy course?" Anandi asks.
"What philosophy course?" Siddhant asked. "No."
"Why does his words impact me so much!" Akshobhya thought. "I never listen to anybody."
When Akshobhya and Rahul walked off, Anandi and Rohan stayed back to talk to Siddhant.
"Well Siddhant, I actually have English class." Anandi says.
"And I have collinary arts." Rohan said.
"Nice. I have Biology!" Siddhant replies. "I always wanted to experience biology because I love nature."
"Cool."
"You know, the state spring fair is coming up!" Rohan added. "You should carry your friends to experience it. Since you're not from around here."
"Fair?" Siddhant asked. "What is that?"
"It's a public event." Anandi replies. "It's true has games, different stalls, rides, food and all the snacks you can think of."
"Waw. I should experience it!" Siddhant agrees. "But when is it."
"Actually it's both Saturday and Sunday, as per our culture."
"Thanks, but speaking of culture. You should teach me the culture of the land."
"Sure Siddhant. Anytime." Anandi said. "Well next month is Deepak day. It's when you write a wish on the base of the diya with a sharpie marker and drift it in the river. If the diya is still there the next day, it means that the world didn't get the message. And if it is gone, that means the world had received your message!! But if it washed up, that means the world had rejected you message."
"Waw that's beautiful!" Siddhant remarked. "But how do you know which diya is yours?"
"You paint them, silly." Anandi laughed. "Every diya and every wish is unique."
"You're right."
"Well enjoy your biology class." Anandi cheerfully said.

|||||||||||||||

Other than Siddhant and Gaurav, Vasudev went to a business class and Rafaai went to a literature class.