I'm Wearing Black on Black

The next night I could not talk to anyone. I just lied under my covers which lead many to think I'm sick.

  "Let me guess," Kisame finally says to me while we were out leaving for a mission. "You slept with Deidara."

  "What makes you think that?"

  "Deidara has a lot of mouths and none of them know how to shut up. He's been talking to me about the things he does, little slut, ever since Hidan told me that he's been with him."

  I fall silent.

  "We really need more Akastki members."

  "Was it your first time?"

  "I saw Sasuke in the leaf the other day."

  "So you guys went."

  "He's with the nine tails."

  Kisame didn't say anything.

  "Maybe we should pay them a visit."

  "He wouldn't want to see me."

  "Christmas is almost up, Kakuzu's renting out a winter home in a cabin. Let's throw a Christmas party."

  "Leader-sama."

  "Konan will deal with that part."

  "Kisame, I don't want to see Sasuke."

  "I didn't ask you if you wanted to see him. It's just an opportunity for you. Like you said, we need more Akastki members."

   "Fluck, we're recuriting more members. Get me a new partner."

  "They're going to be girl members this time."

  "Itachi did you ever have a flumping girlfriend."

  "Izumi," Kisame says.

  "Yeah but I killed her."

  I don't know why but after that remark we all started cracking up. 

  "Hi guys un."

  I look at Kisame, "we should get going."

  "So it is flumping true."

  "Yeah un, I don't lie.. that much."

  "Is what true?"

  "I don't got nothing to flumping say."

  "Well you did just a minute ago."

  "Yeah but I don't plucking now."

  "Itachi could I talk to you un," he says as we walk futher from the others.

  "Deidara, I didn't know when we-"

  "That I've been around I know. But this jealously thing you got going isn't going to work."

  "So you're breaking up with me... great. That's what I was about to do to you."

  "Yeah but we'll still-"

  "No! We break up, it's over."

  "But I don't want to break up. I mean," Deidara whispers for Hidan and Kisame can't hear who still were where we left them. "You knock weak spots and because of that your the best I have. Did I mention the biggest."

  "No,no you don't get to do that."

  "Are you mad because you lost your virginity to me?"

  "No, I'm mad because I- you know what, why give you an explanation when you don't even care. One more thing, your not invited to the Christmas party."